World of Warcraft: Forever

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
2,327
1,123
We’re in talks to potentially combine with another guild. Once there’s more concrete info I’ll let you guys know. Definitely will have a home on horde PvE
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,817
15,893
It always amazes me the way the community here can't do this.

You mean me :p Sorry I am still playing it. Controller rocks.

Speaking of which, I felt bad last night when I was solo questing on the couch and got invited for some quest, they got destroyed and I couldn't figure out how to target them to heal on the controller and they died. So I died, than rezzed at the Spirit healer, left the group, logged out in embarrassment and went to play Star Wars Zero Mission.

Good times.
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uriel

Vyemm Raider
2,514
3,719
Olympus and the streamer gold buying drama is the real MMO content. Vanilla was all about the drama.

1790801825593.png


 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,902
131,963
1790804516456.png


Vanilla/Classic Warriors who want to scale into lolhood are so salty about this.
 

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,552
14,130
More rage is more rage. What I think still hurts them is Bloodthirst doing less base and having lower scaling at the same time.