Thursday, November 30th.

but soon gif.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Thursday, November 30th.

View attachment 500181
Says so much about Blizzard that they opted to release after the long weekend as opposed to before.

They’d rather save their team a little bit work on the off chance the servers have issues than let hundreds of thousands of people play over the weekend.

I appreciate the changes and effort in the season but I still think it shows they are self focused rather than customer focused even in this endeavor.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Says so much about Blizzard that they opted to release after the long weekend as opposed to before.

They’d rather save their team a little bit work on the off chance the servers have issues than let hundreds of thousands of people play over the weekend.

I appreciate the changes and effort in the season but it still think it shows they are self focused rather than customer focused even in this endeavor.

I don't know about anyone else but for me this is more than I was expecting coming out sooner than I was hoping. My sights were set on Season of Mastery 2 No Changes Boogaloo by the end of the year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider

I appreciate the changes and effort in the season but I still think it shows they are self focused rather than customer focused even in this endeavor.
I think there are probably other factors than them wanting a long weekend…like what?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
PvP servers have two possible outcomes over time.

1) Your faction wins and it becomes a PvE server.
2) Your faction loses and you pay $25 to move to a PvE server.

3) Turtle is 49% alliance, 51% Horde

We'll keep ya posted

The level of thin blood retard in the retail Blizzard population really changes things tho, not just that

If season of mastery was bleh, I dont see why the warlock tank drugbox version of it will be better

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
3) Turtle is 49% alliance, 51% Horde

We'll keep ya posted

The level of thin blood retard in the retail Blizzard population really changes things tho, not just that

If season of mastery was bleh, I dont see why the warlock tank drugbox version of it will be better
SoM was bleh because they just essentially released a new classic server that was only going to last a year and added some bad gimmicks like making raids harder and faster content release that turned everyone off. SoD has a lot more going for it.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
One thing that is absolutely true here is that the reception of SoD will determine if Classic+ becomes a real thing.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
SoM was bleh because they just essentially released a new classic server that was only going to last a year and added some bad gimmicks like making raids harder and faster content release that turned everyone off. SoD has a lot more going for it.

ya mage healers, warlock tanks and "runes"

and the same SoM garbo no one wanted

oh more weird stuff no one wanted on top, that will do it

This is literal blue haired logic

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Go into this with the expectation of it being a glorious dumpster fire.

That's what I'm doing.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really like Turtle Wow and my Warlock there is almost 60 so I'll start doing MC and shit pretty soon.

But since I just did a caster I will level a Rogue here. Should be a good time.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Warlock is going to be super strong though. As it appears they just gave Warlock tanking tools without removing any of their damage and utility tools. So what? They can have pets, dots, their various utilities on top of being tanky as fuck now. Don't even have to bother drain tanking!

I expect great things.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Look at this nutso shit:

1. Demonic Tactics - > +10% crit chance for you and your pet just for having it
  2. Metamorphosis -> Tanky ass demon form with Cleave and charge.
  3. Demonic Grace -> +30% dodge and +30% crit every 20 seconds for 6 seconds.

40% crit just from two of those things alone. ROFL.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The crit on the chest is cool and all, but for tanking, this is lulzy:

Master Channeler​

Your Drain Life is no longer channeled, lasts 15 sec with a 15 sec cooldown, costs 100% more mana, and heals you for 50% more each time it deals damage.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The crit on the chest is cool and all, but for tanking, this is lulzy:

Master Channeler​

Your Drain Life is no longer channeled, lasts 15 sec with a 15 sec cooldown, costs 100% more mana, and heals you for 50% more each time it deals damage.
Since I just leveled a classic lock on Turtle Wow, even if you spec deep into Affliction and improved drain talents this will end up at like ~150 a tic with bullshit leveling gear. Once you get Felshroud the 3 piece bonus is an additional +15% on drains. So with T1 you can probably easily get into the range of +200 health a tic with your instant drain life on top of Siphon Life.

Might need some more info on mana economy with the tank form but since you can also life tap while doing this and potentially dark pact as well....