WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I feel old remembering that meme, fucking shit was true too. I was only one in my guild that was willing to switch to Warlock and level up so we had someone to tank geddon(?) with the blueberry. Warlock gear dropped like rain too, it was glorious. Mage class lead was drama queen, shitty player, pretty sure she was fucking someone. I left Blackhand and joined a real raiding guild Alliance side on Veknilash during server splits. Still pissed I missed out on getting scarab lord cause of RL. Never got to do do OG Naxx for same reason.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I may be interested in officering. I liked juggernaut's loot system. It was hybrid dkp+loot council override. I think Kamien may still have the software used to manage it

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The problem with classic is going to be the people that are poopsocking launch will hit 60, gear, then want to raid. The casuals will take forever to get 60 so those poopsockers will have two choices, wait until there are enough people to raid, or find a poopsocking guild.

Personally I don't think I can do the forum guild because I'm not going to want to wait. Also won't want to play on an east coast server so that might be another issue for people. (raid times too)

How many times a week and what times were you guys raiding before?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Also won't want to play on an east coast server so that might be another issue for people. (raid times too)

How many times a week and what times were you guys raiding before?

As a west coaster, the raid times will probably exclude me naturally as well.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Dont they have some sort of modern bot or whatever to track DKP and hours spent and shit for loot online? Maybe a add on for discord or some shit?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
DKP is a tard system

We raided Mon and Friday 9pm EST to midnight last I played.

The problem with forum guilds has always been the poopsockers can't wait

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Even if like 1/2 the fucking people quit this shit, and im talking TOTAL not jsut us here, there will still be a shit load of people playing this and Im betting my left nut they stat releasing content and expansions for this shit which means Horde will have the precious pallys in the first DLC, and ill even fucking roll one.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
DKP is a tard system

So what system do modern raiders use? What did yu use during vanilla with 40 mans? Officers choice of MCI, friends and family?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We just had a loot council with class/role leads. In modern wow we at least had RC Loot Council addon

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm not sure loot council is great for 40 mans, too much drama, but what do I know, maybe this time there wont be horny GL's trying to score points with internet chicks.

Horde won't have paladins for at least 2 years and at blizzard pace I'm thinking more like 3.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
DKP is a tard system

And I was unable to attend the guild stuff in Legion because 6pm pst is my commute.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Shit I forgot raid times always being shitty because typically they were east coast and so would start too early for me.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think some of you might be retarded but those who are in a super big hurry to rush to end game to join the Method of vanilla are going to be disappointed. You have Ony and MC for the first 2-3 months then you have Ony, MC, and BWL total for another 2-3 months. Ony and MC will be cleared with 10-20 people save for maybe Rag who might need a few more there isn't going to be 50 hours of raiding for you to shitsock, but if you feel you need to be bleeding edge then by all means. Just make sure you save room for Noodle.

I'm not sure loot council is great for 40 mans, too much drama, but what do I know, maybe this time there wont be horny GL's trying to score points with internet chicks.

Horde won't have paladins for at least 2 years and at blizzard pace I'm thinking more like 3.

I would trade virtual items to ass blast 18/f/cali's looking for loot.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
10-20 people in vanilla blues? Is that true? I don't believe you.

It takes time to gear 40 people with the shit drop rates and rng, the sooner you get to easy raid clears the faster you get gear to go goof off in BG's.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
10-20 people in vanilla blues? Is that true? I don't believe you.

It takes time to gear 40 people with the shit drop rates and rng, the sooner you get to easy raid clears the faster you get gear to go goof off in BG's.

The blues are from 1.12 meaning they are better itemized than 90% of the shit that will drop out of MC/BWL in the first place. Also these bosses didn't have an enrage timer. 10-20 non retards will do just fine on this shit without effort.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How long you think it'll take to get those blues? You sure they're all in the game? I thought they were gating that stuff with phases.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The blues are from 1.12 meaning they are better itemized than 90% of the shit that will drop out of MC/BWL in the first place. Also these bosses didn't have an enrage timer. 10-20 non retards will do just fine on this shit without effort.
This is true. I see 25-30 Manning most of this stuff no problem. Just need to meet a certain number of war off tanks for a couple of fights.