WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Should we try and get a new poll going to see what classes people will play / if they're definitely in for FoH guild?

We still have a couple of months but yeah at some point I will formalize some more things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If you faggots go alliance, then im out. If you go horde than Ill be in helping all of you.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
If you did not at least run through the original Westfall, Redridge, Duskwood quest series then you've missed out on something special. I don't give a shit what anyone "mains," but do yourselves favors and take advantage of your second chance.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ok here's a short story. Originally I mained alliance, raided through AQ. Our flamboyantly gay priest lead started handing a lot of gear to me while also sending me explicit tells of what he wanted to do to me. I reported him to GMs with screenshots and rerolled horde and never looked back.

100% true story. His name was Sharada and I remember it to this day.

• 6Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
First character I ever made in WOW was in beta and I rolled a nightelf rogue played that to maybe 20-30 ish in beta? Then in release I said fuck that gay shit and rolled a man cow and never looked back.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'll have to see what my gaming computer situation is in a few weeks but I might be in to play an orc of some sort. Alliance is for fags.

Let's start a band of useless hunters! We will roll need on leather, loot tank guns, and scatter shot into the wrong mob group on Kel'Thuzad.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Let's start a band of useless hunters! We will roll need on leather, loot tank guns, and scatter shot into the wrong mob group on Kel'Thuzad.
i bet we could drop bosses with a raid of 40 hunters, and i think we should try

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
It would take you weeks just to get the rare pets for everybody. I already imagine those camps will be a fucking nightmare. There's the ghost lion with 1.0 attack speed, and also a wolf in Duskwood that had shadow resistance right?

• 1Like

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
It would take you weeks just to get the rare pets for everybody. I already imagine those camps will be a fucking nightmare. There's the ghost lion with 1.0 attack speed, and also a wolf in Duskwood that had shadow resistance right?

yeah but that shouldnt be a problem
bet we could run ubrs too

• 1Solidarity

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Lupos doesn’t deal shadow damage anymore, someone tested it in the beta.

I’m not sure how much normalization of pets has occurred by 1.12.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

I thought they normalized all pets by 1.12? dint they? I think they did.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
First character I ever made in WOW was in beta and I rolled a nightelf rogue played that to maybe 20-30 ish in beta? Then in release I said fuck that gay shit and rolled a man cow and never looked back.
I played a priest and a paladin in one of the stress tests, thought the game was garbage, next day gave the game one last try, played a rogue nonstop for like 48 hours, bought a closed beta account with my DAoC plat. I literally did not stop playing WoW for over 2 years, and only then because I was briefly banned for ruining the economy on Gurubashi by taking over the entire gem and jewelcraft market.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
YEah I just looked it up and patch 1.12 was just before patch 2.0 (so pretty much right before TBC) and pet normalization happened in patch 1.9 which was before 1.12

Most shit was normalized at this point, including weapons and all that shit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My fave pets were always the boars for leveling because of charge. Some always disagreed with me and said cats, but I always foun that a charging boar into combat was way faster than a cat. Thus faster overall grinding on mobs. Of course you always wanted a cat for PvP though.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

If I play I'm pretty sure I'll do hunter or shaman. I don't want to learn anything.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im def rolling a hunter. I like nice and chill leveling and grinding with hunter, its just so smooth.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hunter was my OG, so I'll probably play it again. Probably roll a shaman at some point, too, but fuck I don't want to heal. Sad that this is after the pet normalization. Lupos was my man, I also remember the AV frostwolves had a fast as fuck run speed for some reason. Was hilarious watching people on mounts get run down by one of those fuckers and eating them to death.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users