WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's a fair question personally I would prefer some type of loot council and with any luck the RC Loot Council addon will be updated for Classic. I am open to a DKP system but they can be a pain in the ass at times. Really it will depend somewhat on who the officers and raid leads end up being as I will value their input.

While this is a forum guild one thing Noodle pointed out that is true is we have different players interested in different levels of game play. The good part is you don't have to kick out everyone and tell them to fuck themselves or disappear overnight to some Chinese server to get a +1 gooder sword of the faggot since Vanilla had a fair bit more emphasis on community.

Still I will be looking to set the ranks of core raiders who I will expect to work on getting their pre-raid BIS, as well as showing up with consumables, attendance, and the usual factors taken into consideration on loot and raid spots. I am hoping we get a fair number of casuals, alts, PVP players to fill in gaps when needed and/or to run through older content and 20 mans.

Ideally I would love to have enough from the community here that we won't have to recruit much but the reality is we will probably need to seek out some. Raid schedule for Vanilla really doesn't need to be very hectic and for the first couple of months it's only Ony and MC so we're talking 1-2 nights of 2-3 hours. Still there is a lot of the game to be played outside of raid hours and I am sure I will want to do BG's, raid old capitol cities, do world PvP, run dungeons, level alts, remember in classic the twinking brackets will be back in full effect.

It might sound silly but I honestly would be happy to see some people streaming, and putting some pride back in the guild. I am not going to ask people to no life it but FoH has a long history it really would be nice to see this community expand and return back to something a little more. I know we have some exceptional players out there and some veterans who are more excited to play this than you might think.

I have been getting a fair number of whispers, tells, discord messages, etc. of people who want to come back to this game but I am still getting a feel for what we have to work with overall.
Will eat cereal out of ur butt for lewts

• 1Barf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
All I remember is that cloth and basic mat prices skyrocketed because the big guilds were farming all the mats on the server to turnin to open AQ.
Every turnin gave +rep also. Those war handins were how I easily maxed out all 4 horde cities.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure but orcs also had that rampage thing? +20 attack power? and bonus to pets, trolls had bonus to bows, undead had that PvP trinket ability to get out of stun locks and fear. Thats all I remember.

Could've sworn Orc's had the bow spec.

That list makes Troll the obvious pick for a huntard.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Humans got a sword bonus and ibthibk faction bonus, gnomes got a root breakfree racial, dwarves got fearward

Only Dwarf priest.

Here is a list of all the racial abilities.

Humans have the best racial for dps with the sword and mace skill, Gnomes are the best casters with +5% int, Orc's have stun resist amazing in PvP, Tauren have +5% hp. Really though they weren't retarded game breaking like what Bloodelf shit became or how the Every man for himself free PvP trinket humans ended up with in TBC.

Classic WoW Alliance Races and Racial Abilities

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Could've sworn Orc's had the bow spec.

That list makes Troll the obvious pick for a huntard.

Obvious pick for hunter is troll, yeah, too bad they look all retarded and shit. Literally the worst race ever.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's a fair question personally I would prefer some type of loot council and with any luck the RC Loot Council addon will be updated for Classic. I am open to a DKP system but they can be a pain in the ass at times. Really it will depend somewhat on who the officers and raid leads end up being as I will value their input.

While this is a forum guild one thing Noodle pointed out that is true is we have different players interested in different levels of game play. The good part is you don't have to kick out everyone and tell them to fuck themselves or disappear overnight to some Chinese server to get a +1 gooder sword of the faggot since Vanilla had a fair bit more emphasis on community.

Still I will be looking to set the ranks of core raiders who I will expect to work on getting their pre-raid BIS, as well as showing up with consumables, attendance, and the usual factors taken into consideration on loot and raid spots. I am hoping we get a fair number of casuals, alts, PVP players to fill in gaps when needed and/or to run through older content and 20 mans.

Ideally I would love to have enough from the community here that we won't have to recruit much but the reality is we will probably need to seek out some. Raid schedule for Vanilla really doesn't need to be very hectic and for the first couple of months it's only Ony and MC so we're talking 1-2 nights of 2-3 hours. Still there is a lot of the game to be played outside of raid hours and I am sure I will want to do BG's, raid old capitol cities, do world PvP, run dungeons, level alts, remember in classic the twinking brackets will be back in full effect.

It might sound silly but I honestly would be happy to see some people streaming, and putting some pride back in the guild. I am not going to ask people to no life it but FoH has a long history it really would be nice to see this community expand and return back to something a little more. I know we have some exceptional players out there and some veterans who are more excited to play this than you might think.

I have been getting a fair number of whispers, tells, discord messages, etc. of people who want to come back to this game but I am still getting a feel for what we have to work with overall.
I'm trying to remember classic FoH's loot system. I seem to recall it being a mix of DKP, but priority for essential classes to gear up before others. IE - Give the prot warriors and healers their set pieces before others.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Undead had fear ward, did they not?

Goddamn you guys don't know nothing. Fear Ward was one of the advantages Alliance had in PvE content and why dwarf priest were sought after. Only they get fear ward no one else.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to remember classic FoH's loot system. I seem to recall it being a mix of DKP, but priority for essential classes to gear up before others. IE - Give the prot warriors and healers their set pieces before others.

Makes perfect sense, but it should be core raiders, not ones that show up out of the blue every few weeks.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Goddamn you guys don't know nothing. Fear Ward was one of the advantages Alliance had in PvE content and why dwarf priest were sought after. Only they get fear ward no one else.

That's what I was saying, lol.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Honestly part of why I streamed was for the people here that didn't play. To bring the name back and make it great again. I never really had any dreams of making it big or anything.

If I did end up playing of course I would stream as I always do. Even if for no one.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Ok so its not fear ward, but a 2 min clicky.
Will of the Forsaken - instant - 2 min cooldown
Activate to remove any fear, sleep, and charm effects.

Fear ward was a spell, not a racial.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Juggernaut had the best loot system in the history of games but it required some software and shit that I'm not sure is still floating around out there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It was a clicky skill every undead got. WILL OF THE FORSAKEN

Racial traits

Will of the Forsaken - instant - 2 min cooldown Activate to remove any fear, sleep, and charm effects.
Cannibalize - instant - 2 min cooldown Activate to regenerate 7% of total health every 2 seconds for 10 seconds
Underwater Breathing - passive Underwater breath lasts 233% longer than normal. (10 min)
Shadow Resistance - passive Reduces the chance you will be hit by Shadow spells by 2%.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Juggernaut had the best loot system in the history of games but it required some software and shit that I'm not sure is still floating around out there.
Honestly in live, RC Loot Council is just superior for this type of stuff. ESPECIALLY with 40 people.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Really the loot from classic has been looked at evaluated and re-evaluated for 15 years now so knowing what items are best for certain classes and roles is much more defined. So take a look at this link below and you will be an example of weapons grade autism in action. While I don't want to reach the level where I need a fucking accountant to deal with loot. I would roughly follow the same priority on classes getting loot as the entire point if you have a solid team is what improves the raid overall instead of just the individual. In the end I would do my best to come up with something fair for reasonable adults and any one who decided to hang themselves because they didn't get the first Nelth's tear would be a net benefit to the world.

Loot List Onslaught

Really though they have a really planned out loot system which would be cool if it wasn't so convoluted and gay. It does seem like there are a fair number of guilds out there expecting 40 hour weeks on the game to scout world mobs and other shit.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
... we're adults...

Seriously. It shouldn't be difficult. If someone helps more, they have priority. I know I can't be there every time so I don't expect priority. Why would anyone lose their shit over pixels?

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't care how loot is done. I trust, maybe incorrectly, that the people here who do become leadership will do loot council as honestly as they can. As that benefits even the stragglers who just want to hangout and play casual. I honestly give a shit about loot overall and will be happy with most situations.

The guy who shows up once a month and bitches about loot needs to have a beer, get ridiculed, and calm the fuck down.

• 1Like