WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If I play I'm pretty sure I'll do hunter or shaman. I don't want to learn anything.

Shaman is extremely underrated.

They are the PVP "one shot class" with basic epics even. Don't even have to rob casters for their 1hb from Nef.

Guaranteed crit chain lightning is retarded.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I played a priest and a paladin in one of the stress tests, thought the game was garbage, next day gave the game one last try, played a rogue nonstop for like 48 hours, bought a closed beta account with my DAoC plat. I literally did not stop playing WoW for over 2 years, and only then because I was briefly banned for ruining the economy on Gurubashi by taking over the entire gem and jewelcraft market.

Tell me more about this economic powerhouse you created.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know how you guys remember obscur details about a specific classic era patch. I remember pretty much nothing outside of leading raids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shaman is extremely underrated.

They are the PVP "one shot class" with basic epics even. Don't even have to rob casters for their 1hb from Nef.

Guaranteed crit chain lightning is retarded.

I played enhance shaman during time they introduced AV, fun as hell. Got my TUF (the unstoppable force) dont even remember from where, but the thing plus windfury proc would one shot any cloth.

Watching the wow classic streams and duels they are doing, at least at 30, shamans are top rated in PvP.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burr

Molten Core Raider
The LBRS or UBRS, don’t remember which part, crystal spider with the 1.0 attack speed was good too. Easy to get 1.0 pet. Probably took priest or shaman with a hunter alt.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I wouldn't do hunter as a main, def as an alt. Same with rogue. Lock just way betta imo.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I don't know how you guys remember obscur details about a specific classic era patch. I remember pretty much nothing outside of leading raids.

Yeah I dont rememebr much either. (im doing goggle searches, lol)I was pretty casual during my WoW days. and although I played a lot it was never with any raiding shit, it was mostly grinding the PvP which I really enjoyed a lot. Plus I leveled a lot of alts. The whole thing with the battlegrounds, which was an entirely new thing at the time that blizz just invented was awesome for me at the time. Specifically AV, man I could grind that shit for ever and never get sick. something about the whole 40 vs 40 just made it something special that no one ever has done before and since.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I played enhance shaman during time they introduced AV, fun as hell. Got my TUF (the unstoppable force) dont even remember from where, but the thing plus windfury proc would one shot any cloth.

Watching the wow classic streams and duels they are doing, at least at 30, shamans are top rated in PvP.
TUF is AV rep gated and bought from a vendor. So grind baby grind!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I kept my shaman at 59 and just did BGs on him for the longest time and with the group we had on horde in the 59 bracket I could have made it to mount rank somewhat easily. Then some friends convinced me to join them for some BRD, and being bored of spam PvP I said fuck it and went. Hit 60 of course and never got my mount rank in the 60 bracket, but I came out of BRD with a fucking Circlet of Flame from Flamelash. It was cloth, but that clicky mana regen on it was boss when PvPing as Enh.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll probably play a mage or a lock, probably a mage.

I thought about doing DPS warrior but I'd be too tempted to tank

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Related to this, we’ve seen a lot of questions about the general invite process and want to clarify a few things. The method in which people are invited from the opt-in pool is not on a first-come-first-served basis, but instead we look at a variety of factors such as the age of the account. That said, the amount of closed beta invites that we’re sending out is rapidly decreasing as we have met our current population needs for testing. We’ll regularly reevaluate the need for additional invites as we go through the testing process.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Related to this, we’ve seen a lot of questions about the general invite process and want to clarify a few things. The method in which people are invited from the opt-in pool is not on a first-come-first-served basis, but instead we look at a variety of factors such as the age of the account. That said, the amount of closed beta invites that we’re sending out is rapidly decreasing as we have met our current population needs for testing. We’ll regularly reevaluate the need for additional invites as we go through the testing process.

Sad times

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'll probably play a mage or a lock, probably a mage.

I thought about doing DPS warrior but I'd be too tempted to tank

Best thing for a guild can be the DPS warrior who scoops up the wrath rots and fills in when needed