WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I can play any class honestly, wouldn't be the first time I played a class for the benefit of a guild. Shaman/Hunter my preference though.

I really won't be playing on a PvP server though, been there done that. At best I'd roll an alt a month in, just to hang out and dick around a bit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont know you guys should get in on this action.. Behold a Faggot Paladin auto attacking things.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
In-laws coming over, good chance I'll get drunk, so I have an excuse to be a cunt, and they leave sooner.

I'll likely be weak willed and willing to kill boars on an emulator after that.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont know you guys should get in on this action.. Behold a Faggot Paladin auto attacking things.

So I made it over to Ironforge on that lower pop server and it was fucking empty. Plus holy shit are Paladin boring as fuck at low levels. Auto attack, auto attack, and more auto attack.

• 1Truth!
Hi. I'm Ro. I raid. Sometimes I afk. Sometimes I do stuff that gives people chuckles. I want to raid classic with people who aren't idiots.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tactician

Ancient
You will have fun, not so sure about the no idiots though. I'm pretty bad at wow :)

Also you guys playing alliance on the other server now instead BoozeCube BoozeCube ? Gotta reroll my level 3

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hi. I'm Ro. I raid. Sometimes I afk. Sometimes I do stuff that gives people chuckles. I want to raid classic with people who aren't idiots.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So many warriors lol.

Which I honestly don't mind, it can be a hassle lootwise I guess but overall we will need offtanks and in most top guild clears they are running 10 warriors and 7 mages which is close to 1/2 the fucking raid comps. While I have no intention of going apeshit on the class stacking if it happens naturally I am ok with it.

Then again some might try leveling a warrior and realize how much of a slog it is and change their minds.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Which I honestly don't mind, it can be a hassle lootwise I guess but overall we will need offtanks and in most top guild clears they are running 10 warriors and 7 mages which is close to 1/2 the fucking raid comps. While I have no intention of going apeshit on the class stacking if it happens naturally I am ok with it.

Then again some might try leveling a warrior and realize how much of a slog it is and change their minds.

Back in Classic/TBC I played a Shaman and I've always wanted to play a classic warrior so here we go! Probably a human warrior.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but I've played Horde for 15 years. I am going to go the other way this time.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well someone decided to fuck up the entire google doc. I probably should of known better that someone couldn't refrain from being a troll but I gave you the forum the benefit of the doubt.

I will fix it sometime later but it really is a special kind of pathetic.

• 1Solidarity

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FFS, what now? Maybe it comes down to sending private messages to folks who have shown interest so far and going from there, instead of making it 100% public? I know that's more hassle, but I think we would all prefer to not have an ass-hat ruining the few hours of fun we have in a given week.