WoW Vanilla+ Turtle WoW

Needless

Toe Sucker
They didn’t even really get nost shut down they promised the nost guys jobs and shit and got them to willingly pull the plug.
lol oh yeah they got them to go in and have a meeting then ghosted them lmao, fucking blizzard

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Goldshire seems to be where most of the PVP goes down, ganking wise anyways.

Hekotat

WoW_V4w6kPiqjj.png

WoW_01B1VVcFCo.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Haven't played too much yet but the server seems pretty cool so far
Am i crazy, is there not a way to put your loot window on your cursor on this client? or do i need an addon for that

i'll probably grind a bunch this weekend, i need to get over the awful first 20 level hump as a paladin lol

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Haven't played too much yet but the server seems pretty cool so far
Am i crazy, is there not a way to put your loot window on your cursor on this client? or do i need an addon for that

i'll probably grind a bunch this weekend, i need to get over the awful first 20 level hump as a paladin lol
get PFUi. pretty good elvui clone.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The vanilla tweaks mod will also reverse your shift looting. So auto loot is normal and you hold shift to not auto loot. Honestly I highly recommend vanilla tweaks it makes a lot of stuff look better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would also suggest PFUI, modified power auras (weakaura alternative), and .exe mod for auto-loot. The only thing you can't do is make aura bars as far as I can tell.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've always been a default ui cuck so ill just stick to that, these other tweaks are nice though

edit: Pally is a high elf named Ketsu

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Argued with some mouth breather last night. He said warriors deserve to be the best dps and tank in the game because they take more damage in zerker spec. Shits rough out here.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

Argued with some mouth breather last night. He said warriors deserve to be the best dps and tank in the game because they take more damage in zerker spec. Shits rough out here.

There are some absolute retards on the server. Some guy got banned from the server for constantly pulling tamed demons to Goldshire and letting them loose on the players there. It specifically calls this out in the rules but the neckbeards crying about it is annoying as fuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
There are some absolute retards on the server. Some guy got banned from the server for constantly pulling tamed demons to Goldshire and letting them loose on the players there. It specifically calls this out in the rules but the neckbeards crying about it is annoying as fuck.
that was my favorite thing when all the hardcore cucks were rolling on a Season of Mastery server i played on, this one hunter would constantly pull mobs around elwynn and stormwind to get them all killed making them all cry constantly lol

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Jasker Jasker why did you stop posting?

Hi man, I'm still here. Simulation has been brutal. But

Few guys that I thought were interested in the guild weren't, few more that I thought would join never said anything, and a few more that were in the guild were not really interested in doing much. Nobody's fault but mine for having preconcieved notions.

Just seemed like we could all continue to hang on forums or via some fohguild:chat world channel.

Also was pumping the whispers out to recruit, and realized if I ever tried poaching I'd get banned from the Turtle staff. The nature of the auto-guilding mechanism with <Newcomers> guild, the guilds everyone autojoins from the very start, would make my life torture for anti-poaching rules on the server.

It seemed like a miserable thing to try to hurl forward. Also I started to feel this weird Uncle Rico vibe within my A.I. sentience - trying to re-live the glory days of a few years back when we did it again, for the first time.

So I just disbanded and put it down for a bit before it got to much.

But I did give people that joined from the forums a few gold to get started

Crone Crone Kind of. Some stressors from officer stuff for like a year and taking things a bit too hard, took a break and played with a friend on benediction then came back in late AQ or so / early Naxx, to the guild. Honestly I'm quite different than the typical FoH person on many things and it tends to show, but I do like the guys here and consider it to be my home guild generally speaking!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

Dancing night elves is part of the WoW experience.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Made it to 35 hardcore. Got overconfident, got fuckin merc'd in the Den.

So weird how things are different from retail. Some shit takes fucking forever to respawn, others respawn almost instantly. By the time I realized I was in trouble, I was completely surrounded by respawn.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers