X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
X3 is but a distant memory, did it really happen at all !

Really looking forward to this, loved the last two in this series and this looks awesome (said in a high pitched voice).

And I will actually go and PAY for this, that is what people do when you earn trust from the movie going public hollywood they pay!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I still haven't watched the actual trailer, but that 90s xmen version really stresses how weak the voice of Apocalypse sounds

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So I still haven't watched the actual trailer, but that 90s xmen version really stresses how weak the voice of Apocalypse sounds
Yep. I'd want to see the inverse of that trailer (real life actors, 90s cartoon voiceovers). At least for apocalypse.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Seeing this trailer on the big screen as a preview before Star Wars tonight, it wasn't nearly as shitty as watching it on Youtube the other day. Same trailer. Just better due to the screen size and booming speakers.

Column_sl

shitlord
Movie still looks like shit, but god damn Olivia...

tumblr_o27i8zT8Pq1uqyzfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_o27i8zT8Pq1uqyzfgo3_500.gif

tumblr_o27i8zT8Pq1uqyzfgo2_500.gif

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That scene of Lawrence getting choked looks like she's just hamming it up. I hope she gets killed off.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Still doesn't look "Apocalypse" enough for me. He should be much more menacing and intimidating from what pieces i've seen. Maybe the movie will prove otherwise. He still looks like a Cosplay character to me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It would probably look fine if it wasn't in slow motion. Slowing it down rather dramatically emphasizes how incompatible her rotation and falling speed are with the laws of physics. She's falling too slow and rotating forward too slow.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
That scene of Lawrence getting choked looks like she's just hamming it up. I hope she gets killed off.
QFT

Choke scenes in movies are entering the class of my greatest peeves. They almost always look fake and cheesy.