X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019)

Goatface

talking to one of my more hc comicbook friends, X-People is/was already a thing in alt timeline book......

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
talking to one of my more hc comicbook friends, X-People is/was already a thing in alt timeline book......
3440936-untitleduu.png

of course the X-peoples greatest nemesis will be the SISTERHOOD of evil mutants.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
costumes are such shit, can't even tell whats a woman
7137afd98f2918925926c2cbb304dcb1.png

I'm fine with asexual, especially if we're talking fictional comic book characters-- it works when it makes sense. I loved the overt asexuality of the Joker in The Dark Knight. That was why Suicide Squad was such a fucking bomb for me, they went the other direction and it didn't work at all.

But this is just obnoxious.

• 1Seriously?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well if they want to drop X-Men as a name, just go with X-Force or X-Factor and you don’t even need to make a fuss about it.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Buy rights to massive IP based on name Recognition

Complain about name

Change name

Profit?

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

I guess they could call X-Men 'Inhumans', but the Inhumans TV show kinda soured the name. Agents of SHIELD doesn't even name drop Inhumans much anymore, even though 2 of the main characters are that.

But X-Men is well known. You can't just change the name. People will still call them the X-Men. It's like the Willis Tower in Chicago...people still call it the Sears Tower because that name is more well known.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Buy rights to massive IP based on name Recognition

Complain about name

Change name

Profit?
Its disney, they bought star wars just to kill off all the characters in it that made it star wars and then inserted rando knockoffs.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ex-Men. Done. Where do I collect my check?

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What's more amazing are these powerful woMEN who don't know how to spell.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

I love women. Why are they trying so hard to make me want to adopt sharia law?

Somebody needs to redo that meme "All I wanted to do is play video games" with "all I wanted is a world without your degeneracy ruining everything".

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ladro

Anomaly
This was terrible. I’ve seen CW shows with less teen drama and better superhero fights.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
So for anyone who saw this, is this worse than Apocalypse? I really detested that movie and thats kinda my threshold now for "waste 2 hours of my life or not?" If its better than Apocalypse I'd go watch it, but if its worse then probably just not bother

all indications are its worse than apoc which is crazy

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw Apoc and I can't even tell you what happened in it. There was a blue guy and Magneto did some shit. There is no fucking way this movie can be worse than Apoc.

Goatface

god tier quicksilver scene in Apoc let me forget nearly everything else in that movie

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
god tier quicksilver scene in Apoc let me forget nearly everything else in that movie

Except the Quicksilver scene in Apoc fucking sucked and was proof they had absolutely no idea what made DoFP so good.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users