fc = $55m

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Brutal, even lower than some initial estimates.

Dark Phoenix - $33 million

The rest of the franchise's opening weekends:

Deadpool - $132.4m
Deadpool 2 - $125.5m
The Last Stand - $102.7m
Days of Future Past - $90.8m
Logan - $88.4m
X2 - $85.5m
Origins: Wolverine - $85m
Apocalypse - $65.7m
First Class - $55.1m
X-Men - $54.4m
The Wolverine - $53.1m

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

Lol

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Walk away in shock.. that they spent money and time to watch it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK... As if the universe needed to make a point to me. Storms took out power at Chez Haus this afternoon. And in an effort to find something air conditioned to do Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I actually went to this.

I didn't seen Apoc, but she did and says this is considerably better.
I give it a weak "meh". Put it in the same bucket as Captain Marvel basically. Probably a little worse, but not a lot worse.

joz123

Potato del Grande
OK... As if the universe needed to make a point to me. Storms took out power at Chez Haus this afternoon. And in an effort to find something air conditioned to do Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I actually went to this.

I didn't seen Apoc, but she did and says this is considerably better.
I give it a weak "meh". Put it in the same bucket as Captain Marvel basically. Probably a little worse, but not a lot worse.
Do you ever make a post without involving Mrs. Haus?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll

Haus

<Silver Donator>
From time to time, but she was involved with this as she'd seen Age of Apocolypse and I hadn't so had input.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone else notice the quality of the Xmen reboot franchise went down in direct correlation to the shift from the leads who could really act (McAvoy and Fassbender) to those who really can't (Turner and Lawrence)?

No one would care about it having female leads if the female leads could act.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
The only female character that should ever be a lead in X-Men is Jean Grey but the actress playing her sucks shit. They would need a complete reboot at this point, but keep the same Magneto and Xavier and just have them be older in the next one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A younger Angela Bassett would rock as Storm and carry a lead easy. See her in Strange Days.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
The only female character that should ever be a lead in X-Men is Jean Grey but the actress playing her sucks shit. They would need a complete reboot at this point, but keep the same Magneto and Xavier and just have them be older in the next one.

I'm not sure how it works now with Scarlet Witch but she would be the only other female mutant that I could see as a lead. If Disney ever gets broken up for anti trust reason they can do the House of M and end it with no more mutants as an f you on the way out. I'm guessing we will probably see Storm as a support at some point if they go the queen of Wakanda route.

Caliane

thats an odd way of spelling Storm. I would also accept, Emma Frost, or Kitty Pryde. Jean is never a leader.

Almost makes you wonder, with these idiots bending over backwards to racebend the whitest characters in existence, they have Storm sitting there on a silver platter, and aren't taking it..

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because storm was white. She just had a different skin color, and was from africa. /eyeroll

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Psylocke would be good if they got someone that could actually act. Most of the female mutants could carry a movie if the movie isn't shit and you get someone that can actually do it.

Rude

Potato del Grande
I just hope this is the end of having to see Jennifer Lawrence in anything that might matter. Was sick of her shit years ago.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just hope this is the end of having to see Jennifer Lawrence in anything that might matter. Was sick of her shit years ago.
Unless she reprises her starring role in a sequel to the Fappening.

• 3Worf