You know you're getting old when.....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When you don't have time to jerk off because you need to get to sleep.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Random fucking soreness and pain man.

So for the past two weeks now ive had some discomfort/pain in my right knee. Just walking around perfect fine, fully extending my leg no pain and bending it back no pain until I get to back 80% as far as it will bend then there starts to be tightness when you have a mosquito bite on a finger knuckle then if I continue to bend my leg back it starts to feel like it feels when you first work out for the first time in forever. Not debilitating by any means, but enough that makes me go wtf? I work out very consistently doing squats/deadlifts and I didnt injure myself while lifting.

So this week I hadnt done legs at all since last Sunday I went on a strenuous hike and wanted to give my knee a rest. Yesterday I decide to do legs, which is deadlifts then squats for me. Get through the deadlifts then start to do squats and it just isnt feeling right on my knee so I stop. Feeling 100% other than my knee which feels the same has it has for the past two weeks. While sleeping I start getting woken up with fucking pain in my left shoulder. This is definitely not havent worked out in a while soreness, it feels like I pulled a muscle in my shoulder somehow but before going to bed my shoulder was 100% fine.

Just wtf man.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just launched teamviewer to check on a large file transfer to my laptop. Which is physically behind me. But I didn't want to just turn my head.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just launched teamviewer to check on a large file transfer to my laptop. Which is physically behind me. But I didn't want to just turn my head.

Teamviewer pissing me off telling me they think it's a work account, so I have about 30 seconds before I'm logged out. Bastards.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you don't have time to jerk off because you need to get to sleep.
This for sure although at least now I just go to sleep. It took me awhile to get with the program which meant waking up naked with my flaccid cock in my hand.

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Random fucking soreness and pain man.

So for the past two weeks now ive had some discomfort/pain in my right knee. Just walking around perfect fine, fully extending my leg no pain and bending it back no pain until I get to back 80% as far as it will bend then there starts to be tightness when you have a mosquito bite on a finger knuckle then if I continue to bend my leg back it starts to feel like it feels when you first work out for the first time in forever. Not debilitating by any means, but enough that makes me go wtf? I work out very consistently doing squats/deadlifts and I didnt injure myself while lifting.

So this week I hadnt done legs at all since last Sunday I went on a strenuous hike and wanted to give my knee a rest. Yesterday I decide to do legs, which is deadlifts then squats for me. Get through the deadlifts then start to do squats and it just isnt feeling right on my knee so I stop. Feeling 100% other than my knee which feels the same has it has for the past two weeks. While sleeping I start getting woken up with fucking pain in my left shoulder. This is definitely not havent worked out in a while soreness, it feels like I pulled a muscle in my shoulder somehow but before going to bed my shoulder was 100% fine.

Just wtf man.

Get a topper. Won't help knees, but it kills random pains. I wouldn't go more than 2 inch and nothing less than firm if you a normal sized guy. It like sleeping like the dead, but without the commitment.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Teamviewer pissing me off telling me they think it's a work account, so I have about 30 seconds before I'm logged out. Bastards.
Good thing I have a corporate license from work :)

Attachments

• 1605428550537.png
    1605428550537.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 22

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I bought one of these matress toppers and it's been great. I haven't experienced much muscle pain caused by sleeping since

Got it on sale for like $50

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I bought one of these matress toppers and it's been great. I haven't experienced much muscle pain caused by sleeping since

Got it on sale for like $50

We did that with one of those memory gel toppers, then when the mattress started to falter we just got a mattress with the memorygel stuff built in (a Purple2)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I do remember many times getting leg cramps mid stroke when I was young. I always kept going and finished. The girls would ask questions like "why did you suddenly straighten your leg halfway through?". One girl even said she didnt like that position and to not do it again. I told her to go fuck herself.

Last time it happened was about a year ago and that was it. I barely finished the stroke I was on.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I eventually got tired of that and found AnyDesk via recommendations here. Works perfectly for what I need it for. I highly recommend it.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I do remember many times getting leg cramps mid stroke when I was young. I always kept going and finished. The girls would ask questions like "why did you suddenly straighten your leg halfway through?". One girl even said she didnt like that position and to not do it again. I told her to go fuck herself.

Last time it happened was about a year ago and that was it. I barely finished the stroke I was on.
Consider having your electrolytes checked, incl mg, ca ionized etc. Unless you’re just a couch potato ofc.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Consider having your electrolytes checked, incl mg, ca ionized etc. Unless you’re just a couch potato ofc.
My calves used to cramp up in the middle of the night when I first joined the army (15 years ago). I couldn’t get supplements so I started having a couple bananas (potassium) with each meal and that almost completely stopped the cramping.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Check your potassium levels

What are the symptoms of low potassium levels?​

Mild cases of low potassium might not cause symptoms. More severe cases might cause:

Yes, Na, K and Cl are basic electrolytes. Rest I mentioned are on top. Forget I have to spell it out sometimes. Mg bc it can hinder K uptake if it’s low, and have some of the same symptoms on it’s own. Ca ionozed bc ca is a major component of muscle contraction. Gogo-gadget-see-the-gp-get-blood-works-done.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users