You know you're getting old when.....

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I sit to pee when I'm at home because it's gonna be a while.

Thanks prostate.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I look in the drawer see an aspirin bottle and go "yeah, probably should take one". Not because I have a headache...

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Did you know that when airline stewardesses fart as they are walking down the plane aisle they call it cropdusting? It's a real thing.
Same thing when someone farts on the skydiving plane on the way up. One of the cons of being first out the door. TJT TJT knows all too well I'm sure 😂

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

TJR

1570936635926.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I used to have the most perfect eye sight, like holding fine work right up to my face to see minor details.
Now at the age of 42 I can't see clearly anything closer than 250mm (10" for you weirdo people) .... I don't think i'm getting old, I just think my eyes are tired.
My dad told me years ago, the plan is to die young as late as possible … he is 70 and acts like a 14 yr kid... I am my fathers son haha...

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When your friends have daughters that are 21+ and for a split second.......well anyway I'm old.

Yes I'm officially old. Checking out my friends daughters, they're all 21-30. I'm old.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Did that once at work having lunch at work. A hot little thing walked by and I go, "God damn, are those even pants?". Woman I'm eating with goes, " that's Karen's daughter".

Lol. Thinking quickly I salvaged the situation with, "well Karen's got her work cut out for her then!"

Chris Hansen avoided.

• 2Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I made double sure they were 18. First things first.

I'm old enough now that my frieds that have a kid 18 or younger were really late.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I made double sure they were 18. First things first.

I'm old enough now that my frieds that have a kid 18 or younger were really late.

I'm old enough now that my son has more of a chance with an 18 year old than I do.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Sleeping is an afterthought.

3 hours of tennis, tired as a motherfucker, go to bed at 10, wide awake at 1 am,

Now it's 9:30 am and I want to die. And everything fucking hurts.

Fuck getting old

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Used to love night shifts. Now I'm knackered in the morning no matter what I do. Should've gone with a different line of work.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I ended up listening to some jazz on youtube and thought "this is actually kind of neat".

• 2Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I forgot to jerk off last night. When I remembered I was already in bed and said "fuck it I'll catch up tomorrow"

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Just ran 6 fullcourt basketball games back to back. Probably the most Ive played in 3 or 4 years by a long shot. Pretty Pretttyy sure my body is shutting down as I type this. RIP

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
On the postitive side, I have much better poops than I used to.

Being forced to eat like an actual human being and not rely soley on my ability to power through has made my innards work better.

• 1Quality Calories

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you know you're getting old when the girl you thought was the hottest woman of the 90s
source.gif

looks like this now
Denise-Richards-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-1.jpg

• 3Triggered
  • 2Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
When your gaming pals complain about being old and they have not hit 40 or 50 yet...
dd0.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I used to have the most perfect eye sight, like holding fine work right up to my face to see minor details.
Now at the age of 42 I can't see clearly anything closer than 250mm (10" for you weirdo people) .... I don't think i'm getting old, I just think my eyes are tired.
My dad told me years ago, the plan is to die young as late as possible … he is 70 and acts like a 14 yr kid... I am my fathers son haha...
Fucking same way now at 44 =/ Try and hold something close and my eyes wont be on the same page. Individually they see fine up close but together they just will..not..focus. That said at least I aged well I guess. People keep forgetting i'm in my 40s. Had a TMNT shirt on at work and a lady walking the other day told me I probably wasnt even born yet when TMNT was big.

• 1Like