You know you're getting old when.....

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
yeah hard to imagine why anyone would consider removing a device that shocks their throat.

not sure if serious
It just sticks the tongue out while you sleep. It’s not painful (motor nerve not a sensory nerve) and you can turn it off.

My point was, if you are willing to have the procedure done, I’m not sure why you would ever remove the implant other than mechanical failure or an infection but both of those are extremely rare.

It’s a really cool treatment for sleep apnea but I get why someone might be hesitant.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Next Synj Synj is going to be selling people garage door openers that make their cock go up and down.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Next Synj Synj is going to be selling people garage door openers that make their cock go up and down.
Burgess Meredith Meme GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

But they have all been deceived, for another remote has been made. The Dark Lord Synj forged in secret, a master remote, to control all others. One remote to rule them all.

• 6Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
But they have all been deceived, for another remote has been made. The Dark Lord Synj forged in secret, a master remote, to control all others. One remote to rule them all.

Yup, just a long con so he can remotely control everyone's tongue in a crowd!

fli-fl3316.jpg

(Still better than that crypto hawking asshole on this board, complete with affiliate links lol)

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
oldtimer.jpg

I can't find the original post otherwise I would give credit where it's due

I just got a desk chair with better lumbar support and seems to help, is the quality or firmness of a mattress a factor as well? I have had memory foam forever but think it is starting to forget lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 428845

I just got a desk chair with better lumbar support and seems to help, is the quality or firmness of a mattress a factor as well? I have had memory foam forever but think it is starting to forget lol
Memory foam mattresses definitely "go bad" after several years. I've had two now and I can tell this one is near the end of its run, just trying to figure out how much I can afford to spend on a new one.

• 2Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Used to get lower back pain regularly (like a sharp sting in the lower back when you reach forward), found this video a few years ago and after fixing my posture it hasn't come back once. Basically your pelvis is tilted forward which means the lower back is chronically overworked trying to keep you upright, strengthening your rear chain helps correct this. It's very common because of how much we sit these days.

• 2Like

Grez

Molten Core Raider
View attachment 428845

PSA

Do these exercises, they will fix your back. I used to throw-out my back a couple times a year, putting me in agonizing pain for 1-2 weeks. A few years ago I came across this guy's video. Did the exercises and the problem is solved. No more pain, no more throw-outs. When I get a bit of an ache in the lower back area, I'll do these exercises and the ache will disappear. When I actively work out, I tend to include at least one set of these during the week.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scrolling through my Steam library, going "oh it's been a few years since I played that" and then seeing shit like this

1661101964230.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Memory foam mattresses definitely "go bad" after several years. I've had two now and I can tell this one is near the end of its run, just trying to figure out how much I can afford to spend on a new one.
I have a Sealy hybrid. Worth every penny. I am out moments after crawling in.

• 1Like

loudgas

Mine is a Sealy as well (not hybrid), I can't recall when I got mine but its gotta be over 10 years. I still sleep great on it but think it might be better to get something a little firmer.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We got a sealy hybrid and returned it within a week. Nothing but memory foam for us these days.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Mine is a Sealy as well (not hybrid), I can't recall when I got mine but its gotta be over 10 years. I still sleep great on it but think it might be better to get something a little firmer.

Mattress topper = good.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When your mom reminds you that your sisters 60th birthday is next week. Well amost old, had to tell she will be 59 but still.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Re: back pain

I normally don't have back issues, ever. This morning I got up at 3am to a screaming baby. After that I just couldn't sleep. Something was off with my body but couldn't put my finger on it. Took a shit and while washing my hands afterwards I just randomly projectile vomited. In the process of puking I threw my back out to the point where it hurts to even post this.

Cool stuff.

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

loudgas

If your baby is an actual baby you can't be that old lol, sounds like you are suffering the affects of some hard living. There will be choices and sacrifices that will have to be made if you enjoy luxuries like sleep and a satisfying shit :)