Zaara's Tattoo Artist Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'd play the trans friend card, but I lack friends.
Mortal Kombat Friendship GIF

Friendship comes after a good bout.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was implying that not all females have tits, transphobe.

All human females do and zaara is one of those. Allegedly. All humans have tits. All mammals have them too I think. Even some non mammals have them. For instance chickens and turkeys both have breasts.

68c29deb72bad94cd4e3c1aa0f3cdcd8.jpg

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
All human females do and zaara is one of those. Allegedly. All humans have tits. All mammals have them too I think. Even some non mammals have them. For instance chickens and turkeys both have breasts.
I'm no biologist, but pretty sure you're confusing mammary glands with pectoral muscles?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm no biologist, but pretty sure you're confusing mammary glands with pectoral muscles?

No I'm not confusing anything. A tit. It comes from teet. That's a nipple and the flesh around it. The stuff about the chicken breasts was a joke but dudes and many animals have them.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I think he was more hinting at the feminine penis
WRONG.gif

Look, I just wanna see the titties of the alleged female poster. Why are yall making this so complicated? It's purist and most natural of all the desires that drive us.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
No I'm not confusing anything. A tit. It comes from teet. That's a nipple and the flesh around it. The stuff about the chicken breasts was a joke but dudes and many animals have them.
Lmao, I work with a guy we call out for having tits every day. He's a not so intelligent black body builder, but gets super, super offended when we call his pecs teets. Luckily I have a way, way more ripped bro-sef black body builder that keeps him in check. I printed out a male breast cancer pamphlet for him about steroids. Meanwhile mega roidrage brosef as he injects his roids is just like "I'll die the way I want if my tits get aids."

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I heard something pretty sus today about tattoo artists and I thought I'd ask a real one. Can you tell the difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed canvases when you're tattooing them?

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I heard this rumor but I have no basis for comparison. We don’t ask about vax status and never did even when under health department mandates for X amount of cleanings/full masking/recording information for the phantom health department babayaga that never came round to enforce compliance.

There are many factors of health that go into how someone takes ink, but the process and result will generally always be the same with the correct application. Things like being being dehydrated or on certain medications can cause a difference but it’s usually negligible if you’re doing your job correctly.

TLDR I don’t know, and if I’ve seen something to that effect I wouldn’t have known to identify it as something vax related.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I heard this rumor but I have no basis for comparison. We don’t ask about vax status and never did even when under health department mandates for X amount of cleanings/full masking/recording information for the phantom health department babayaga that never came round to enforce compliance.

There are many factors of health that go into how someone takes ink, but the process and result will generally always be the same with the correct application. Things like being being dehydrated or on certain medications can cause a difference but it’s usually negligible if you’re doing your job correctly.

TLDR I don’t know, and if I’ve seen something to that effect I wouldn’t have known to identify it as something vax related.
We still want tat pics. :(

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Ever had anyone absolutely bitch out because "it hurts"? I know some areas of the body are different than others (nerves and the like) but for me its like the first few seconds of a session are eye opening but then it quickly trails off to just this ongoing annoyance. Even my tribal link (yes I am THAT old) on the inside of the bicep was just annoyance +1.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Yeah, I’ve had a few tap outs. One was a very ambitious girl who wanted the chakras all the way down her spine. Another one was this poor lady who was completely out of sorts about this tiny mole on the back of her upper leg (her husband got on her case about it.) to camouflage it she picked a giant Brazilian indigenous girl’s head with a headdress, absurdly huge for what she wanted to cover…she tapped out before I could start the head dress, was a sweaty crying mess, never came back to finish it.

Most people are good for it. If someone’s being a wimp about it you try and talk them up, because if someone isn’t staying still and is squirming all over the place you have to nip that shit in the bud or you’re not getting the ink in the way you need to.

My boss tattooed some thot that went viral on TikTok or something. She came in with a posse and as soon as she started getting tattooed (getting filmed, of course) she started yelling very loudly and saying stupid shit. Went on for about ten minutes before another artist barged in and told her to pipe down because she was being fucking ridiculous. Every once and a while you get a girl who turns it into a performance but they’re few and far between.

1ebd853ae75607a8519ef99ec928320c17019830.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
Had a Brazilian artist bulldoze over my nipple on a chest piece. Wasn’t part of the stencil. That was fun.

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Zaara Zaara
I've been playing with an idea for a tattoo.
I'm thinking maybe on my lower leg... imagine a couple of lines that go around the leg and then in the space between them I would want to incrementally add stuff, like maybe starting with one symbol and then keep adding to it over time, once the symbols go all around the leg we get a new line and more space for more symbols.
I'm not sure if I'm explaining my thoughts correctly, but...

Is this realistic? or dumb?
The idea here is that I would like to add symbols after achieving certain goals, so like a growing tatoo where each symbol has its own personal meaning to me.