popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Yeah, literally had the scene where the old widower representing the "old" values smacks Yellow Bush for flirting with a man. With the heavy handed symbolism that the old values end in suffering and blowing your own brains out.

That's the problem with the show, though. They're treating the values of the time as old, archaic values. But they were not only contemporary, but the very values that motivated and enabled survival of such daring pioneering.

Whole show is unraveling into contrived, overwrought nonsense.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
It’s gotten hokey as fuck. I liked it better when there was more balance In character representation. Now it’s just Charmed Blonde adventures.

also there better be a reveal that Cookie is a double agent bastard. It was real fuckin weird that he drives his wagon past 13 bros, doesn’t get harassed or stopped, then tells the train there’s half as many rustlers as there actually were. I missed some parts in that particular episode so it’s possible it got glossed over but then he’s back to doing plain old cookie shit in the next episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It’s gotten hokey as fuck. I liked it better when there was more balance In character representation. Now it’s just Charmed Blonde adventures.

also there better be a reveal that Cookie is a double agent bastard. It was real fuckin weird that he drives his wagon past 13 bros, doesn’t get harassed or stopped, then tells the train there’s half as many rustlers as there actually were. I missed some parts in that particular episode so it’s possible it got glossed over but then he’s back to doing plain old cookie shit in the next episode.
I don't think it's really in Cookie's interest to be separated from the herd though, as that is what he was brought to cook up. Without those cattle, his usefulness to the caravan is much less. Also we've established that he can be bullied by a 55 year old woman with a fork, he's not fighting his way out of anything.

• 2Worf

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
I noped out of this a few eps ago. Has Elsa been dragged into Comancheria to breed Quanah Duttons yet? Or has she gone willingly.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I noped out of this a few eps ago. Has Elsa been dragged into Comancheria to breed Quanah Duttons yet? Or has she gone willingly.

Nah, Sam gave her dad a horse in trade for her, they fucked, then she's just leaving him to stay with the wagon train. And he won't go because he values his people's land more than her which was the most realistic thing about it all.

Highlight was for their melodramatic goodbye Sam dressed her in an absurd blue costume that was more similar to ceremony/dancing outfits than anything an Indian would wear around, much less fight in, but Sam and the other warriors yelled about how she is a warrior now. Very cringe.

Can't even find a similar picture of her outfit because it was so contrived. Blue tank top and yellow chaps with a ton of fringe. Looked like a jumpsuit some white woman who was told of Indian heritage would wear to a disco in the 70s.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't even find a similar picture of her outfit because it was so contrived. Blue tank top and yellow chaps with a ton of fringe. Looked like a jumpsuit some white woman who was told of Indian heritage would wear to a disco in the 70s.
She looked like Snoop during the Super Bowl halftime show.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
This show has basically become a harlequin romance novel with a side of female empowerment. It's not good and it's also not worth going over every complaint. The wife likes it both to make fun of and because romance. Looks like gaming for me from now on when it's on.

Two bad ones- all the women quickly learn to be great horse people. It's absurd, they would be sore in places their husbands probably never had made sore. When they were rebuilding the wagons you could see basically complete ones in the background just laying on their sides.

Ok, I've complained without focusing entirely on the obvious stuff.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it really took a turn for the worse the last two episodes. Was enjoying it before then but now it's nearly unwatchable.

• 4Like

nu_11

Watched the most recent episode... Taylor Sheridan must be a top tier troll :trump:

everyone here be like

iu

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Watched the most recent episode... Taylor Sheridan must be a top tier troll :trump:

everyone here be like

iu

Care to offer a defense of the show or rebuttal of the criticism of weaknesses in the past few episodes, instead of just calling people triggered?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

everyone here be like

iu
I know I didn't write paragraphs about why it sucked, I did that last episode though. I'll add this, if you can't recognize the serious issues this show has you aren't to be trusted with recommendations on anything.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

nu_11

Care to offer a defense of the show or rebuttal of the criticism of weaknesses in the past few episodes, instead of just calling people triggered?
No

This show is turning to shit more and more with each episode

you’re mighty sensitive aren’t you?

i never really liked Elsa as a character but I’m sure lots of dudes in this thread liked her a lot just cause she tickles their pickle. She has been a shit character since the beginning. You're just mad cause you got cucked by a tv show lol

• 1WTF
  • 1Dislike

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
No

i never really liked Elsa as a character but I’m sure lots of dudes in this thread liked her a lot just cause she tickles their pickle. She has been a shit character since the beginning. You're just mad cause you got cucked by a tv show lol
Fair enough. I am salty because good shows are few and far between.

• 2Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Elsa was fine until she turned into a badass overnight. Even the immigrants are still fucking retarded and they all started off at level 1. Elsa jumped to level 20 and the immigrants just dinged 2.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
No

Mad because I got fucked (edit: cucked, you'd think these fucking cuck tech fags programming autocorrect would recognize their own descriptors) by a TV show? With an lol? Mighty sensitive?

Low quality bait or you're just a moron. I mean, what in the literal Indian fuck are you talking about.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

everyone here be like

iu

Every thread in the TV forum turns into a bitchfest after the first few episodes. Long posts from people who have nothing interesting to say and everyone hates all the female characters. The real idiot is me for continuing to come here and expecting anything different.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Every thread in the TV forum turns into a bitchfest after the first few episodes. Long posts from people who have nothing interesting to say and everyone hates all the female characters. The real idiot is me for continuing to come here and expecting anything different.

I agree, you're an idiot.

Why are so many of your posts just lamenting how other people spend their time discussing something in a way you feel is unacceptable.

Either the criticism of aspects of this show (or any other) are poorly conceived and can be easily argued against, if that's your thing, or simply ignored if you can't enjoy a show when other people see and discuss flaws in it.

Or they're valid criticisms, but for some reason giant AIDs faggots like you and literal homosexual you quoted to circle jerk each other saying people are cucked or triggered or EVERYONE hates ALL the female characters (because absurd generalizing hyperbole is somehow above the banal, unacceptable discussions you disapprove of?).

Oh, my favorite: LoNg PoStS!1!11 Do you dumb faggots sit there, unhappy because people are doing something other than you want to be doing or seeing on the internet, and then think, hrm, I can debate their points or refute their logic... no.... no I'm going to call them a cuck, shit out some generalized hyperbole, and then prove my short post is credible by criticising their very long posts!

The problem is most topics get what they deserve. Some of the best games or shows are very boring 'I likes it' discussions, and some of the worst end up in a lot of actual discussion. But then, then we get the giant fucking faggots that weep vaginal secretions from their tear ducts when mommy and daddy are fighting or unhappy with something. Then it turns into this shit, where people are very boringly discussion very obvious flaws in the show and some literal homosexual has to come in and bitch about other people discussing a topic in a way they don't like.

Some of you are such giant fucking bitches you can't like something if not getting validation from other people on an anonymous fucking message board. How fucking sad is that?

I swear, some of you weepy fucks just need a popup when you log in that says "everything you like and believe is true and right. You've been validated" and then it just logs you back out. Because that's what you dumb cunts seem to want from a fucking DISCUSSION forum. Not discussion. But just look in a thread and everyone says 'good episode' and 'we're smarter and better for agreeing we like a show.'

A show gets bad enough people are discussing how it's bad? Just fucking move on, you hall monitor faggot, if you can't stand to see something you like being criticized.

Funny thing, is most of us still discussing issues in a show or game can do so and still like and enjoy it. It's just weak willed faggots who can't like something without validation from others. It's really weird and pathetic to see.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
See, there's no way it's worth reading all that. ^^

• 1Pathetic

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I mean, the writers could stop being such idiots and making implausible/stupid sequences that make no sense, thats an option. If they didn't want us to criticize their shows they could try not making them stupid.

As for the female characters thing, I almost think Hollywood and society in general must hate the fuck out of women, because likable (and believable) female characters are so few and far between. I would suggest they just make women that succeed at doing women things rather than trying to make them male characters with tits.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity