2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I hear what you are saying. Lots of Eagles fans said that too. And as an Eagles fan since the Buddy days I have heard and made a lot of excuses too. Then we hire Pederson. Certain talking heads were eviscerating the hire. "I am not even sure what a real coach is anymore."

Year 1 9-7
Year 2...well we know how last year went.

Dont let the good times obscure the fact the endgame is still a Super Bowl victory. Sure lots of franchises would love the 5 NFC championship games. But sometimes you're not getting over the hump and Andy just was good enough to make you disappointed.

KC in Andy ALREADY has had a meltdown in the playoffs against the very team they are playing this week. Dont count on Andy Reid. You'll just be disappointed.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Andy Reid looks like a good coach until he's coaching your team. Then he's wasting timeouts, absolutely dreadful at clock management, and losing when it really matters.
Despite all of that, I thought he might finally win with this Chiefs team until Kareem Hunt went bye-bye. Reid would not have won a super bowl with last year's Eagles team, and I expect him to ultimately retire without ever winning the big one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Four words for you: Playoff Andy Fucking Reid.

Every Chiefs fan is aware of how cursed Arrowhead is due to Hank being fired, Andy reid’s Clock management, no Kareem Hunt etc

What most people don’t know is I’m bringing a positive attitude regardless of the outcome and lots of fucking Alcohol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Scoring D has a lot to do with who you play.
NFL Strength of Schedule Rankings & Ratings

Pats 27, Colts 29 SoS.

Chargers are the only of the 3 to have a top half SoS and a top 10 scoring D.

A lot of the Colts' number has been boosted by some very strong defensive efforts in the 2nd half of the season against some decent offenses, though. Like shutting out the Cowboys, and holding the Texans to 7 points in Houston last week.

Also Pats SoS might have been poor overall, but they did face (and beat) a number of the high scoring offenses: Chiefs (W), Colts (W), loss to Steelers but held them to 17 points, Bears (W). All were top 10 scoring offenses this year.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Andy Reid is Bradley Cooper and Patrick Mahomes is the Lady Gaga he has been looking for his entire life.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can look at the remaining teams and honestly think each have the potential to go the whole way. The team I think that honestly doesn't look that strong to me right now is the Pats, but now that its the post season you can't deny there ability to step up there game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Andy Reid is Bradley Cooper and Patrick Mahomes is the Lady Gaga he has been looking for his entire life.

Wait what? I must have missed TMZ this week.

Coop dog is giving Pokerface his Royal Flush?’!???!!

4BE5174E-1E9A-46EA-AB2B-8835E2C51CA0.gif

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
DVOA rankings offense w/ playoff teams in Bold:
1. KC
2. LAR
3. LAC
4. NO
5. NE

6. PIT
7. GB
8. ATL
9. SEA
10. INDY

DVOA rankings defense w/ playoff teams in Bold:
1. CHI
2. BUF
3. BAL
4. MIN
5. DEN
6. JAX
7. HOU
8. LAC
9. DAL
10. IND

It's pretty even between Offense and Defensive rankings and making the playoffs. Granted the offensive teams that didn't make the playoff had a better shot in comparison to the defensive teams that didn't.

Fadaar

That guy
The teams with the best defenses have absolutely awful offenses though, hence why they're gone. The Bears and Ravens were fucked from the get go. The best offense of those top 5 is probably the Vikings and they just made it a point to shit the bed in the regular season.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Interesting tidbit: "Prescott has posted a passer rating of 104.6 with Cooper in the lineup, up 17.8 points from the quarterback's mark this season without Cooper on the field."

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll believe in Prescott once he isn't getting laid out for having almost no situational awareness.

Guy gets sacked by people running straight on at him... frequently.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
All the teams I want to win will lose this weekend. Is it ok to go back hatin' on 'em Cowboys? Last week does not matter any more. Dak is still shit and Jerry is clearly demented