2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol fucking Kaines. As bright as ever.

Herbert is one of those surprise players that everyone loves. If he avoids sophomore slump then who knows he could end up taking them to the playoffs.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was literally the only game Dak won last year, and Atlanta pulled their classic choke
I had to look back and it's more like we're splitting games with them. We won the last 2, they won the 3 before that, we won the 2 before that, they won the 2 before that. So it looks like it might be their turn. I just remember some bad soul crushing defeats at their hands and i hate playing them.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
You guys don't have to worry about Atlanta, we got hosed on schedule this year. We get a total of 7 home games, 9 away games and 1 "home" game in London along with a week 6 bye allowing us to play 12 straight games there after. Fuck you Roger.

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
You guys don't have to worry about Atlanta, we got hosed on schedule this year. We get a total of 7 home games, 9 away games and 1 "home" game in London along with a week 6 bye allowing us to play 12 straight games there after. Fuck you Roger.
They should just play 16 foreign games and have every team play in 1 and then everyone has 8 home, 8 away and 1 neutral field game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
They should just play 16 foreign games and have every team play in 1 and then everyone has 8 home, 8 away and 1 neutral field game.
We nearly do that already, have you seen how many showed up to Atlanta games before covid lol? if it weren't for the visiting teams fans no one would be there.

Sterling

El Presidente
We nearly do that already, have you seen how many showed up to Atlanta games before covid lol? if it weren't for the visiting teams fans no one would be there.
My comment was much more generalized. And it's not really the league's fault your city is full of criminals and transients!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“In a recent interview, Mr. Buzbee stated that ‘a settlement is not happening,” Hardin said. “We certainly agree that there are currently no settlement negotiations being conducted. While we have never approached Mr. Buzbee about a settlement, he has approached us on numerous occasions in the past about the possibility of a settlement. We have made clear all along that there would be no settlement unless the terms are made public and all participants are allowed to speak in their own defense at all times. We want none of the participants — the plaintiffs or Mr. Watson — muzzled by a settlement agreement. Mr. Buzbee does not feel the same.”

damn.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Can get exactly the same shit from any random blacked out drunk at a sports bar. constantly interrupting himself and rabbling on like hes filling air till he can remember wtf hes talking about.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Charles Barkley was on the radio here in Atlanta the other day and they asked him about Rodgers. Barkley said "I get the feeling Aaron is a lot like the girl you dated that you had to tell her she was pretty all the time. Damn girl I'm dating you how much more do you need from me." lol Of course way funnier to hear it from Barkley though.

• 3Worf