I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, a few out there like that.

1626989377110.png

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Guarantee almost all of these people had plenty of vaccines when they were children and it didn't ruin their lives.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It costs Hopkins nothing to question it. If he ultimately retires, however, he’d owe the Cardinals $22 million in unearned signing bonus money. Maybe that’s why he deleted the tweet.

What workplace the size of the NFL doesn't have protocols in place for non vaccinated workers? I'd find it funny as fuck if he followed through

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guarantee almost all of these people had plenty of vaccines when they were children and it didn't ruin their lives.
Guarantee none of these people had a rushed, unapproved, ineffective mrna vaccine when they were children.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, all the vaccinated are getting covid at the same rate as everyone else, when they're not dealing with cytokine storms every 5 seconds. Let's just take this to the Folger thread in the rickshaw if we want to shit up a thread.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As a Seahawks fan, good! As a human being and sports fan, thats awful for the guy who was looking like a really good up and comer. Hopefully he can be the first to really bounce back from this kind of injury.

Isn't that like 1 surgery and a 3 week recovery?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, all the vaccinated are getting covid at the same rate as everyone else, when they're not dealing with cytokine storms every 5 seconds. Let's just take this to the Folger thread in the rickshaw if we want to shit up a thread.

Says the guy who shit up the thread with his idiotic take. RL pic of dick trickle headed to the foldger thread.

m6vQLrB9HcZeW_nPIB61K1vql_bkPuMTaQXliaRL8xgQJqiWn2rT3k7pObn3xOVoaYNrcrw2

• 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How does Brady always seem to be in the easiest divisions to win lol

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Being an NFL player not being vaccinated just went from a series of inconveniences to something much bigger today. Outbreaks among unvaccinated staff and players could result in the team forfeiting a game and none of the players on either team being paid.

The only difference in their stance from last year is its tied to the vaccine now and not just people getting Covid. They had the exact same verbiage in last years announcement and still no forfeits. The NFL doesn't want to extend the regular season past week 18 no matter what happens but it would take something insane for them to call for a forfeit.

The only forfeit in history of pro football in the U.S. is from 1921 the Rochester Jeffersons were supposed to play the Washington Senators/Pros but the Jeffersons refused to play due to snowy conditions on the field. The rules at the time let the home team manager decide if the teams should play and Washington's manager said let's play. Rochester's manager said no and Washington was awarded the win.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sick of Rodgers and "news" about him. Fuck him. He needs to just go back to Cali, so he can hang with his homo pals and host Jeopardy or some shit. No one will miss him, not even Packer fans.
I could not agree more, I am so done with Rodgers at this point. Every year a teammate or a coach or both comes out and says negative things about the guy. He is stand offish towards teammates and as great a player as he is, has the biggest/worst ego outside of Lebron(third person) James. I guess he wanted to follow in Favre's footsteps. The latest news(from yesterday) says that he wants to "pull off a Brady" and go to another team and win a Superbowl. He has a Superbowl but that team also had 3 pro bowlers in their secondary alone and the defense only allowed 15 points a game! Like Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Clay Mathews, AJ Hawk etc had their best seasons ever that year as well. If you remove that season his playoff record is 7 and 8. I think he has the skills(obviously) to get a team to a Superbowl but I honestly think his distractions have had a fair share to do with them falling short. It is always something with this fucking guy.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry in advance for multiple posts in a row here but this is last one for now, promise.

Does anyone know why Michael Thomas waited until late June to get surgery to repair torn ligaments in his ankle? When the season ended I heard mentioned he was to get surgery shortly thereafter? The regular timeline is 4 months for this surgery, that means he misses up to half the season and comes back around Thanksgiving. Saints are in a tough spot this year. Brees left at the right time lol.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
But if there's an outbreak amongst vaccinated players, that's cool? Sucks for them they can't just lie to their companies like I can. You know the NFL will require vax certs to be on file somewhere.

• 1Pathetic