2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I just can't fathom why muur is fixated on the cut cost when everyone has been talking trade the entire time. How can this not be a deliberate troll?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Muurloen Muurloen

If they TRADE him. How much is the cap hit? After you give this number, please explain how you get to this number. We don't want links. We want YOUR words.

Forget CUTTING him. No one has ever said they should cut him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Guys leave Muurloen Muurloen alone. We shit on him pretty hard in the baseball thread the last year. He might be suffering PTSD.

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I just can't fathom why muur is fixated on the cut cost when everyone has been talking trade the entire time. How can this not be a deliberate troll?

Nah...

Muurloen Muurloen right now.

image_2021-03-16_182851.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, good luck with him. I still think he has a ton of upside, and maybe a change of scenery will help him. Because many times he was in the right spot, but just couldn't finish the play. He was picked on quite a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Bills Sign Emmanuel Sanders.
No word on $$. If its over $3mm i am sad.

He fucked me so hard in Fantasy last year.

EDIT - Interesting stats HIS QB's sure have sucked

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Replace John Brown with Sanders? Little weird. Wonder how that will play out up there, Gabriel Davis one of my sleeper WR picks in fantasy next year.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Replace John Brown with Sanders? Little weird. Wonder how that will play out up there, Gabriel Davis one of my sleeper WR picks in fantasy next year.

Jon brown had only 1.6mm dead money if cut, and was owed $9mm.
He was hurt for a lot of last season and Big Josh rocked with out him. Smoke is great but the writing on the wall was clear.

Sanders is going be cheap (i hope) and i bet We take a WR around 5,6,7th.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jon brown had only 1.6mm dead money if cut, and was owed $9mm.
He was hurt for a lot of last season and Big Josh rocked with out him. Smoke is great but the writing on the wall was clear.

Sanders is going be cheap (i hope) and i bet We take a WR around 5,6,7th.

I'm more talking about the skill sets. Sanders and Brown not exactly apples to apples. Just curious where Sanders will end up in that pecking order, too. I like Davis a lot as a late-mid round pick if he's their actual #2 there this year.