2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Who was it that said someone of his wealth, stature, and looks would never dare to try to get a tug job from some random masseuse?

People can be deviants no matter their station in life.

A response like that from his lawyer makes me think they might be a little bit concerned about criminal prosecution eventually because it sounds like pretty much all of these events were just them in the room. It's not going to help as much with the NFL.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Gonna summon Cad Cad to this.

Is this his best defense? Finger in the butthole was consensual?
Denying sex or acts happened is a losing plan unless you totally don't know those people. They probably have him on camera.

Saying they were down for it is the best plan because shit, of course they were, they wanted money. They're massage parlor whores.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would you believe Watson if he said nothing happened??
I think it would have gone better for him if he denied that anything beyond a massage happened, yes. The problem with calling them all whores is that more than likely not all of them actually are whores.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I think it would have gone better for him if he denied that anything beyond a massage happened, yes. The problem with calling them all whores is that more than likely not all of them actually are whores.
You didn’t answer my question

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Who was it that said someone of his wealth, stature, and looks would never dare to try to get a tug job from some random masseuse?

People can be deviants no matter their station in life.

A response like that from his lawyer makes me think they might be a little bit concerned about criminal prosecution eventually because it sounds like pretty much all of these events were just them in the room. It's not going to help as much with the NFL.
It was me and my context was that a dude of his wealth, status, etc. wouldn't need to "force" these women to do that type of shit, tuggers or not. And I 100% stand-by that statement.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You don’t form a defense based on a settlement. You form your defense for a trial.

Sometimes but I think Hardin is trying to get names not only for dirt but to pay off as many as possible ASAP. 22 is hard to defend against but 5-6 is much easier. Once the women start to settle,. Buzbee will be the one on the defensive and that's long before a trial starts. At least that's what my inner Harvey Birdman is telling me. In seriousness, I'd say it will be hard for a NFL player to use consensual sex in these situations if a lot of women counter that argument. "I didn't rape them because they didn't call the cops!" just doesn't work nowadays.

OIP.tjt_Ywrk_2U7Xtb4tVu3qgAAAA

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Sometimes but I think Hardin is trying to get names not only for dirt but to pay off as many as possible ASAP. 22 is hard to defend against but 5-6 is much easier. Once the women start to settle,. Buzbee will be the one on the defensive and that's long before a trial starts. At least that's what my inner Harvey Birdman is telling me.

OIP.tjt_Ywrk_2U7Xtb4tVu3qgAAAA
Hardin is getting names because these are all civil trials and you have a right to face your accuser. It’s not a criminal trial where the “accuser” is the State.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hardin is getting names because these are all civil trials and you have a right to face your accuser. It’s not a criminal trial where the “accuser” is the State.

Just let me play Xeq for a little while please.

• 2Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Some percentage of people willing to tug on a peen for cash would probably prefer to not have any ass touching or other shenanigans occur during or after such activities. Unknown if these virtuous ladies fall into that or not so we'll just have to see what happens.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Consensual sex now....where'd I put my quelude pudding!?

Watson Cosby.jpg

• 1Worf

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It was me and my context was that a dude of his wealth, status, etc. wouldn't need to "force" these women to do that type of shit, tuggers or not. And I 100% stand-by that statement.
Would you give him a lil slurpy slurp for the right price?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want you to look at Brahma's quote again about what kind of girl a very wealthy NFL QB can get. Then I want you to look again at that girl and say she's at that level...or 1000x prettier than anything with that Jay Leno jaw. If you still believe that, then I understand why you're a Steelers fan. You'd take the one on the right and she's NFL player level....

2e041b57263bb03d9f586bc3cc88eeb4.jpg
Not saying she was supermodel but if it ends up being true dude is the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

When NBA teams come to Orlando they stay in a specific hotel (friend who works there shared this story) where the lobby is filled with hot ass girls just waiting to fuck and try and get impregnated by random_NBA player. They have to push these girls away. And they're all dimes.

If its some power thing and he is that mentally sick, then yea throw the book at him I guess. It is hard to believe the stories unless dude is just mega crazy -- he could have practically any woman he wanted because hes rich and famous.

• 1Like