2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
One guy every fan could appreciate. Edelman did it all without complaining, and saved his best performances for the biggest stages. Sad to see him go but his knee was smoked. Worthy of discussion for the hall of fame, pathetic he was never voted to a pro bowl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Gronk did too until Brady got in his ear.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big difference: Edelman is not Gronk talent wise. He's also busted up playing a position that is not even a need in Tampa.

• 2Like

Cybsled

He's also around 35 and if his knees are really fucked up, I could understand retiring.

• 2Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Edelman was a tough sob. Never an all pro, never an a pro bowl, but in the clutch, no player I wouldn't want the ball thrown too. Plus, he has probably the most replayed catch a a ball in a superbowl EVER.

Hall of fame stats are debatable for him. Regular season, no, his stats are not good enough, playoffs yes, yes they are.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Interesting take on getting cut. PED it up for a bit, then head to Tampa. Nothing he hasn't done already, just won't have to worry about being caught by the NFL

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Edelman would be WR #5 on the Bucs roster if they get back AB. Just like Fitz to the Bucs earlier was a rumor; don't think its going to happen because the Bucs are deep at WR -Tyler Johnson or Scotty Miller would be #3 without AB right now

Edit: though Gronk has a good point...
1618330440733.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf