2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wild if that's true, they must know something the general public hasn't been told yet

I've read that since we haven't been getting juicy public info for like a week or so now that it's highly likely they are actually working out a settlement

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've read that since we haven't been getting juicy public info for like a week or so now that it's highly likely they are actually working out a settlement

Even if he settles with some, or all of them...trade value gotta come down some, no? Tarnished the image a bit.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think the biggest thing is what will the NFL do as a punishment, outside of that I don't see his value going down much

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do you guys think that Jordan Love is a real option for green Bay? Do the packers think he is?

Point being, if Rodgers does actually leave, do the Packers try to get another QB or do they stand pat, having used a pick on a QB last year.

If im GB I would take Garoppolo the 3rd overall and 1 more pick fom SF, trade Jimmy G to NE for a 2nd, add that to the other pick they got from SF AND they get to draft 3rd overall. If they dont take Lance or a QB they can take Pitts or one of the WR's.

Shit just got spicy I cant wait till 8 pm!

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This may be an unpopular take, but I don't think I want 37 year old Rodgers for the #3 pick. I mean that is giving up 3 first round picks for a guy that may have 2-4 good years left in him? Of all of the possibilities of tonight, them getting Rodgers for the #3 pick is my least favorite outcome.

Sterling

El Presidente
This may be an unpopular take, but I don't think I want 37 year old Rodgers for the #3 pick. I mean that is giving up 3 first round picks for a guy that may have 2-4 good years left in him? Of all of the possibilities of tonight, them getting Rodgers for the #3 pick is my least favorite outcome.
I mean it wasn't even just the 3.

Fadaar

That guy

On top of that the division is a fucking slaughterhouse, even with Rodgers going to SF they're not guaranteed to be the best team in the division even on paper

• 1Like