2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Charles Barkley was on the radio here in Atlanta the other day and they asked him about Rodgers. Barkley said "I get the feeling Aaron is a lot like the girl you dated that you had to tell her she was pretty all the time. Damn girl I'm dating you how much more do you need from me." lol Of course way funnier to hear it from Barkley though.
Rodgers has long had little-man syndrom. Just watch YouTube videos of people telling him "I thought you'd be bigger"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Kelvin Benjamin is at Golden Corral today trying all the food. Here's the twist: he is only at the salad bar.

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Kelvin Benjamin is at Golden Corral today trying all the food. Here's the twist: he is only at the salad bar.

I came here to make a Kevin Benjamin is fat joke. Now I don’t know what to do.

he was such a huge bust for the Bills.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

News of his release comes shortly after James sent a tweet saying the NFLPA has to “have our backs‘ if they are going to advise players not to participate in offseason programs with their teams.

take that to mean Broncos are not gonna be paying him anything

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Broncos also had Hamilton tear his ACL working out offsite today. And they were finalizing a trade for him too lol.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Rodgers has long had little-man syndrom. Just watch YouTube videos of people telling him "I thought you'd be bigger"
Better yet if it's not memory holed look up how Aaron Rodgers was defending Ryan Braun. Dude probably likes cock and has a lot of pent up aggression over having to publicly display beards instead of coming out of the closet.

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
PFF rates the QB's for the upcoming year.
its wierd how i no longer hate PFF. Perhaps they opened there eyes, my Boy is now 6th up from 22nd last year. (should be #5 as #5 may never play again)

Speaking of 22nd. JIMMY G - Below average NFL starter.
Captin Kirk at 14 is an Above average NFL Starter lol.

PFF Quarterback Rankings: All 32 starters ahead of the 2021 NFL season | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

Interesting placements

Matt Ryan at 9 makes me very happy.
I enjoy Stafford at 11 and Goff at 26 LOL. Fucking Lions will never win. - Brand new GENERATIONAL OL Draft pick never even played last year and has COVID.
Tau at 29...Wonder how he will do this year, My gut says he wont finish the year, i will own my basis as fish hating bills fan.
Drew lock at 32 seems about right. - Tyson hill / Jamis Winston will fight him for that last spot IMO. - Cant wait for Bills SAints on Thanksgivings. Gonna make some Gold and Black cry.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think PFF is about 75% just people jacking off with math. I listen to a podcast with a guy who works there and sometimes they talk like they can calculate what everyone's success is going to be but that's just not how real life works. It kind of works in simpler games like baseball but in a sport where you have 22 guys at the same time all doing something different on every play there's just too many factors for that shit to be real.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
I think PFF is about 75% just people jacking off with math. I listen to a podcast with a guy who works there and sometimes they talk like they can calculate what everyone's success is going to be but that's just not how real life works. It kind of works in simpler games like baseball but in a sport where you have 22 guys at the same time all doing something different on every play there's just too many factors for that shit to be real.
Analytics in baseball works well now because it's been refined. Hoops is getting better. Football analytics are kind of all over the place and not nearly as predictive.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's definitely a lot of noise in football analytics in certain areas. But a lot of it is far better than usual stuff like passer rating, or stuff like RB's running behind the worst line in the league only looking at their raw yards/carry stat, etc.

Sterling

El Presidente
There's definitely a lot of noise in football analytics in certain areas. But a lot of it is far better than usual stuff like passer rating, or stuff like RB's running behind the worst line in the league only looking at their raw yards/carry stat, etc.
Yeah, a lot of it is better than the old counting stats. But that's not a very high bar. Baseball analytics are pretty damn good at this point. Basketball is somewhere in between baseball and football.

Fadaar

That guy
Baseball you have 162+ games a year to pull numbers from, hockey/basketball 82+. NFL you only have 16+. Factor that in with the 22 players involved in every single play and yeah it's tough to nail it down. I mean of course you generally know what to expect from players but there's just so much variance that can happen in such a small number of games.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Baseball you have 162+ games a year to pull numbers from, hockey/basketball 82+. NFL you only have 16+. Factor that in with the 22 players involved in every single play and yeah it's tough to nail it down. I mean of course you generally know what to expect from players but there's just so much variance that can happen in such a small number of games.
Small sample size plus the variance in plays. Let's not pretend that baseball and basketball have as much variance as football on an average play. That has to be a huge factor too.

• 1Like