2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Remember Kirun, when the 49ers are winning games next season, dont hop back on side and act like you are a real fan, when Jimmy G leaves you can too. You a Lance hater for no apparent reason, and when he does well Ill be right here to laugh at you. And if he sucks, Ill admit I was wrong unlike you.

Its amazing to me to think that with the same roster, basically the same defense, same coaching staff, that somehow Trey Lance is going to suck it up and the 49ers will be a worse team than they were this year, and it will be BECAUSE of Lance. LOL

How? Jimmy G was NOT a benefit to the team, besides the locker room. I wish football had the WAR stat or a plus minus like basketball because Jimmy G's rating would be AWFUL. If anything, now that Jimmy G is gone, the 49ers offense can expand and grow, which is insane considering they were already a top 10 offense with Jimmy, and the best redzone offense in the entire league. I dont understand how the 49ers can regress with Lance, Jimmy G Spot was the lowest of the low in terms of having a starter caliber QB keeping things even. Not only that he couldnt stay HEALTHY. Half the time under contract he was unavailable, and was playing hurt for the entire playoffs this season, lowering an already low capability. He turned the ball over a bunch and missed so many crucial throws fans stopped counting. Lance cant possibly be worse with the roster he will have, and if he just stays healthy that alone is an upgrade. (he has already been hurt as a rookie so.... meh)

Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk, Mitchell, Williams, Warner, Ward, Armstead, Bosa, and Gould will all be back in 2022. Its basically going to be the same team just with a better QB.

Russel Wilson balled out immediately, its possible.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So Tom Brady officially retired, gave a huge shout out to the Bucs, nothing really about the Patriots.

Interesting.

What the hell, is that his 'retirement' announcement. What a fucking troll. I might actually like tom brady a bit if he keeps this up.

FelineGlassArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I hadn't actually read it til now but not a single mention of the Pats. Man they must have pissed him off bad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Man we're back to being a shitty team! Thankfully the rest of the NFC South is also pretty crappy so we might be a 9-8 division winner this next year, heh.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
If Brady spurns the Patriots for the Bucs harder than Manning has done so with the Colts in favor of the Broncos since his retirement it’d be some serious lulz.

I suppose Tampa Bay is better for his TB12 branding, and If he actually does feel disdain for the Patriots that SB win must have felt better than any other.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brady just wrote 6 separate paragraphs thanking the various parts of the Buc's organization. Not one mention of the Pats, their fans, or of New England.

aWY.gif

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd think he has plans to retire as a patriot and more will follow regarding that later on

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Plus he had that big documentary series as basically a love letter to the Patriots.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I hadn't actually read it til now but not a single mention of the Pats. Man they must have pissed him off bad.
There's also not a single mention of retirement. In before he comes back next season "That was just for the off season".

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Remember Kirun, when the 49ers are winning games next season, dont hop back on side and act like you are a real fan, when Jimmy G leaves you can too. You a Lance hater for no apparent reason, and when he does well Ill be right here to laugh at you. And if he sucks, Ill admit I was wrong unlike you.

Its amazing to me to think that with the same roster, basically the same defense, same coaching staff, that somehow Trey Lance is going to suck it up and the 49ers will be a worse team than they were this year, and it will be BECAUSE of Lance. LOL

How? Jimmy G was NOT a benefit to the team, besides the locker room. I wish football had the WAR stat or a plus minus like basketball because Jimmy G's rating would be AWFUL. If anything, now that Jimmy G is gone, the 49ers offense can expand and grow, which is insane considering they were already a top 10 offense with Jimmy, and the best redzone offense in the entire league. I dont understand how the 49ers can regress with Lance, Jimmy G Spot was the lowest of the low in terms of having a starter caliber QB keeping things even. Not only that he couldnt stay HEALTHY. Half the time under contract he was unavailable, and was playing hurt for the entire playoffs this season, lowering an already low capability. He turned the ball over a bunch and missed so many crucial throws fans stopped counting. Lance cant possibly be worse with the roster he will have, and if he just stays healthy that alone is an upgrade. (he has already been hurt as a rookie so.... meh)

Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk, Mitchell, Williams, Warner, Ward, Armstead, Bosa, and Gould will all be back in 2022. Its basically going to be the same team just with a better QB.

Russel Wilson balled out immediately, its possible.
ROFL you're such a retard.

Me white knighting Jimmy as the best QB we've had since Steve Young means I think Lance will amount to nothing and be dogshit? I've simply said that 49er fans need to PREPARE for a regression next year, once Jimmy is gone. I think that's a pretty fair expectation, considering Lance will essentially be a "rookie". I'm cautioning idiot 49er fans like you to be "careful what you wish for" when throwing EVERY single failure at Jimmy's feet, but every single victory at the defense, or special teams, or whatever. Jimmy makes an easy scapegoat, I get it. But you yourself even listed a stat that somehow Jimmy isn't at least partially responsible for? - best redzone offense in the NFL. The stats back up my statement about him being the best 49er QB since Young. Shit on the guy all you want, but his record speaks for itself when he plays the ENTIRE season. You're acting like this guy is the fucking second coming of Tim Rattay. 1 SB appearance, 1 NFCCG appearance in the only 2 seasons he wasn't suffering from significant injury. Sure, we can question his ability to stay healthy and I've even said that's his biggest weakness. Rams were 11/18 on 3rd down, I guess that's Jimmy's fault as well, right? The fact that the defense couldn't get off the field? Rams DOMINATED T.O.P. - "WAAARRRRBLE GAAARBLE IF JIMMY WAS BETTER ON OFFENSE THE DEFENSE WOULDN'T HAVE SUCKED!!!", right?

Lance is an unknown. Does that mean I think he's ass? How could I? Dude played 2 games as a rookie, looked really green in one of them, and looked really solid in another (but it was the Texans, so who knows). We'll see what he has this next season. Everybody questioned why the 49ers spent all that capital to get him, because spending that much means you pretty much HAVE to play him. And because Jimmy was only 1 year removed from a SB appearance, a lot of people were questioning, "WTF? Well, I guess Jimmy is done".

Maybe Lance will be 10x better than Jimmy, who knows. I've made ZERO judgements on the kid, because I haven't really seen him play. Nobody has except the 49er coaching staff/practice squads. I hope he's the next coming of Joe Montana, personally.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Every on the market QB crawling over each other to get to the NFC South right now.

Fucking hilarious not a single mention of the Pats.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, like I said, I've never seen Brady look as disheveled as he did during that Rams game. I've NEVER seen that look from him. He's usually all intensity, all the time and other than the unsportsmanlike penalty, I just never really saw it.

It's just insane to me how you can walk away when you're still playing at not just the top of YOUR game, but at the top of the entire league. But, sounds like his heart just isn't 100% in it anymore. I guess that happens when you've been to 10 goddamn Super Bowls and won 7 of them, lol.

I wonder if the coming dominance of AFC QBs has anything to do with it also. He might realize his shot at another SB is very low when you have Burrow, Herbert, Allen, and Mahomes as your likely opponent for the next 10+ years.

Fadaar

That guy
Every on the market QB crawling over each other to get to the NFC South right now.

Fucking hilarious not a single mention of the Pats.

Three teams with pretty good offensive rosters need a QB. Also the Falcons.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know about the racism angle but the stuff he is saying about Ross offering to pay him an extra $100k per loss to tank for a better draft spot in 2019 isn't gonna sit well with people. He also accused Ross of trying to get him to recruit "unnamed QB under contract" and disregard the tampering rules.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Whiney ass cunt suing for RACISM!!!!!!!!111!1!11111! What a bitch.

Also a really smart move to get another HC position. He's a really good DC if someone is willing to put up with his entitled, uncommunicative, arrogant ways but who wants to deal with that?

• 1Like