Andor

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah im liking this one. Binged the 8 today when I played hooky from work. What day are the new EP released?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
When does the last episode of this release? Sounds amazing so far, but I want to wait until it’s fully out just in case it shits the bed out of nowhere so I don’t give Disney money if that’s the case. Sounds like the husband will love it also, since his biggest gripe with all these shows is how incompetent the Empire always is. It sounds like they finally got it right, this time.

• 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When does the last episode of this release? Sounds amazing so far, but I want to wait until it’s fully out just in case it shits the bed out of nowhere so I don’t give Disney money if that’s the case. Sounds like the husband will love it also, since his biggest gripe with all these shows is how incompetent the Empire always is. It sounds like they finally got it right, this time.
November 23rd.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, this is the Empire we saw in the books and other EU content 20+ years ago. It's nice to see it FINALLY make it to the screen.

Now can the fuckheads bring it to the silver screen?

Taika Watiti sure isn't going to. Maybe Lindelof will take some notes from Andor.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah im liking this one. Binged the 8 today when I played hooky from work. What day are the new EP released?
Release time is currently every Wed @ 12am PDT. No clue if it will stay that way, after the move to PST on Nov 6.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
That prison is a dystopian mindfuck of epic proportions. The whole business with the sentencing doubling and their eagerness to hear how outraged everyone on the outside would be only to be crushed when Cassian said he'd never heard of it.

No wonder that guy committed suicide.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
oh shit its padme's crown or is that the handmaiden disguise one?

the helmet below it is the Jedi Temple Guard mask from clone wars

and we've seen multiple times now the armor suit with spikes shooting out of it is Starkiller's armor from Force Unleashed video game

the big ass empty thing in the upper left is a gungan force shield from phantom menace

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
wifes out of town with the kid so I binged caught up

I haven't watched any cartoon star wars but this is the greatest content from this IP by a lot. Mandalorian was just good-ish for me.

God what I wouldn't give for more of this universe with this style and seriousness - such a testament of how cucked the fans are that this isn't doing better

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
wifes out of town with the kid so I binged caught up

I haven't watched any cartoon star wars but this is the greatest content from this IP by a lot. Mandalorian was just good-ish for me.

God what I wouldn't give for more of this universe with this style and seriousness - such a testament of how cucked the fans are that this isn't doing better
You know it's mostly kids that watch Star Wars shit, right? And parents that watch shit with their kids?

I mean, you're right that this is fantastic, but I can see why Disney doesn't do this kind of thing more often.

joz123

Potato del Grande
shut it, cuckfan
Approve Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I Iove this show. It almost feels wasted on the star wars IP. Like it's basically it's own thing that just happens to have tie fighters, storm troopers, etc.

The prison scenes are great. A fascinating black mirror episode about a dystopian prison factory tucked into a space opera.

The Mon Motha scenes could be spiced up a bit. There just isn't enough flex from her yet, she's a passive character reacting to Luthen with an annoying family. I figure that'll change soon. Cinta and Bix are straight fire. Cinta is wasted on offbrand Aloy. Saw Gerrera was in the show for about three seconds and dominated.

I hope they keep with the same pacing and theme into another season. This and rogue one are the first serious sci fi shows / movies in the star wars franchise and they don't have to do well commercially to benefit the franchise.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I Iove this show. It almost feels wasted on the star wars IP. Like it's basically it's own thing that just happens to have tie fighters, storm troopers, etc.

The prison scenes are great. A fascinating black mirror episode about a dystopian prison factory tucked into a space opera.

The Mon Motha scenes could be spiced up a bit. There just isn't enough flex from her yet, she's a passive character reacting to Luthen with an annoying family. I figure that'll change soon. Cinta and Bix are straight fire. Cinta is wasted on offbrand Aloy. Saw Gerrera was in the show for about three seconds and dominated.

I hope they keep with the same pacing and theme into another season. This and rogue one are the first serious sci fi shows / movies in the star wars franchise and they don't have to do well commercially to benefit the franchise.
I think Cinta and Bix are boring. The rest is correct.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah great episode. Love this show.

I did have a chuckle over the woke shit they just can't help to try and sneak into everything. The clearly intentional juxtaposition of the two wealthy white women, among splendor and playing at rebellion, with the shot of the tortured non white woman in squalor was hilarious.

• 2Like

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah great episode. Love this show.

I did have a chuckle over the woke shit they just can't help to try and sneak into everything. The clearly intentional juxtaposition of the two wealthy white women, among splendor and playing at rebellion, with the shot of the tortured non white woman in squalor was hilarious.
I think you read into shit too much. Stop. Never even entered my mind.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I think you read into shit too much. Stop. Never even entered my mind.
There were no more scenes about Bix following that quick shot of her. It was purposely done that way.

Oldbased

> Than U
So the last 6 instead of 3 is one story?
I thought 8 was the weakest episode but after 9, 8 makes more sense.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
There were no more scenes about Bix following that quick shot of her. It was purposely done that way.
Right but “wokeness” never entered into it. Stop seeing it everywhere just to feel offended.

• 1Like