Any hope for this painting?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Fuck it I'll pay crate shipping on that baby

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Got a local art guy to paint rocket and groot. He sent me this as a progress pic. Is there any hope for this? Or is this shit? Please be honest. Fee is somewhere around $500. What do you think?

Dude amazing furry arists that can do a 100x better job than that would make you a full picture for less than half the cost.

You got ripped.

Price reference from a very high end furry artist as an example of what you should pay.

Last edited:

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
D32B53CC-3AFE-4F5A-82A9-D56ECC542248.jpeg

Well, round 2. This guy has done some work for me before. I want a huge Thor painting this time. I decided the Rocket Groot is too complicated. Below is the hopeful final product, some variation of this. The guy is a legit artist that makes his living painting.

Fingers crossed. Will post updates.

BF6C5A9E-9961-447E-B299-EFF3ACF7D522.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 311142

Well, round 2. This guy has done some work for me before. I want a huge Thor painting this time. I decided the Rocket Groot is too complicated. Below is the hopeful final product, some variation of this. The guy is a legit artist that makes his living painting.

Fingers crossed. Will post updates.

View attachment 311143
Is it too late to ask him for Thor to be played by Gilbert Gottfried instead of Chris Hemsworth?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Well the sketch looks like Buzz Lightyear having a stroke, so I'm definitely looking forward to more progress pics.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
If this doesn't rival the Groot masterpiece I'm going to be extremely let down. The fact you didn't let the first guy finish the Groot masterpiece is one of worst travesties in modern day art.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Maybe you should ask someone here if they have a kid under 10 who will paint this for you. I am 99% certain all of them could at least do it equally as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Leave the bloke alone, he has contracted a pure artimuss .. Let the dice round as they may... But please.. Please let use see all the updates

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why not just get a photo print on canvas and have the ‘artist’ brush it up a bit?