• Yes

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd probably be a Nazi.

Always wanted to be part of a brotherhood that works towards a common goal, and has a repertoire of drinking songs. That's why I loved being on sports teams when I was in school.

Es ist mir wurst.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ja, Das ist richtig!!

bcbb0efe87eadb0ce0b8da88c95613e7.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I'd probably be a Nazi.

Always wanted to be part of a brotherhood that works towards a common goal, and has a repertoire of drinking songs. That's why I loved being on sports teams when I was in school.

Es ist mir wurst.

Enlist in the USMC.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I have blonde hair and blue eyes and i'm over 6 feet tall. Will my life get better if I become a nazi?

By become a nazi I mean publicly embrace my nazi(ness? ism?).

Last edited:
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have blonde hair and blue eyes and i'm over 6 feet tall. Will my life get better if I become a nazi?

By become a nazi I mean publicly embrace my nazi(ness? ism?).

Frankly, its not likely to get worse, is it? You may as well come out of the geheimzimmer.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Five pages of a Nazi thread and no-one's linked the Horst-Wessel Lied? Amatures!

And why not have some modern Nazi dance music for these young whipper snappers. I remember some kids at my school blasting some stuff by "DJ Adolf" back in my day. Some of it was pretty catchy but can't find it on YouTube. :/

• 1Like

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Five pages of a Nazi thread and no-one's linked the Horst-Wessel Lied? Amatures!

And why not have some modern Nazi dance music for these young whipper snappers. I remember some kids at my school blasting some stuff by "DJ Adolf" back in my day. Some of it was pretty catchy but can't find it on YouTube. :/

Not available in Poland.

LOL

• 1Trump
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tinger

Golden Squire
1. Great Grandpa was born in austria.
2. Hitler was born in Austria.
3. I'm part Austrian.
4. I'm part Hitler, Illuminati confirmed.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I lived in Austria for a year, when me an my moms escaped from, iron curtain, Poland in 1981. Fucking great country, political refugee. They set us up in a hotel, county side in the mountains.We used to ride our bikes down to to the Drava river. Down the mountain trails. I even spoke dutch, but now I dont remember shit. They used me as a translator for polish kids.

DSC_8496_muta_sotocje_drava_mucka_bistrica_big.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I lived in Austria for a year, when me an my moms escaped from, iron curtain, Poland in 1981. Fucking great country, political refugee. They set us up in a hotel, county side in the mountains.We used to ride our bikes down to to the Drava river. Down the mountain trails. I even spoke dutch, but now I dont remember shit. They used me as a translator for polish kids.

I remember when you had a Iron Maiden avatar. So I imagine you listening to that by the lake. Listening to freedom.

• 1Solidarity

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You learned Dutch while living in Austria?

• 1Like