Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Greece)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thread died the exact day RDR2 came out, lol.

Well yeah but I think we’re all pretty happy this one didn’t suck and beat out our expectations. I’m glad a few of the bros will snag this on sale and check it now. It’s a lot of fun. I’d put this in the spectrum of a top 3 AC games. ( not AC2)

I can’t wait for the DLC.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Still playing , 80 hrs in and I way over explored. I hit 50 before getting anywhere near the end.

Anyone try the 300 quest yet?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just completed the fist Lost Tales of Greece. It’s nothing really special but was fun nonetheless.

Fucker

Log Wizard
You can get a game code for this from Ebay for $25. It's an AMD games bundle that comes with ACO, Star Control, and Strange Brigade. I obviously can't vouch for the sellers, but it's a deal if you are on the fence.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So I just did the dinner party in Athens and I feel like I'm starting to burn out a little bit on this. I bought it on a whim because I was out of things to play and so far it's gripped me much more than Origins.

I find it getting a bit samey, the '?'s on the map are far too numerous too, so I've been ignoring them unless I'm passing. Did anyone else experience a bit of a dip in enthusiasm at any point, or am I just burned out on AC?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I just did the dinner party in Athens and I feel like I'm starting to burn out a little bit on this. I bought it on a whim because I was out of things to play and so far it's gripped me much more than Origins.

I find it getting a bit samey, the '?'s on the map are far too numerous too, so I've been ignoring them unless I'm passing. Did anyone else experience a bit of a dip in enthusiasm at any point, or am I just burned out on AC?

Dinner party is fairly early. I did a tad but just ignored them and moved on. Glad I did because I’m getting the itch to go back after beating it.

spronk

FPS noob
You can get a game code for this from Ebay for $25. It's an AMD games bundle that comes with ACO, Star Control, and Strange Brigade. I obviously can't vouch for the sellers, but it's a deal if you are on the fence.

the AMD Radeon program REQUIRES you have an AMD card installed in your system before it'll validate, nvidia does the same thing with their game codes nowadays. So uh don't buy those codes if you don't have a 580 in your system or have a friend who does.

It is a fantastic deal tho if you have one, I bought one for $20 (waiting for delivery) and gonna redeem on my brothers computer when i visit him, guess i'll have to stop calling him a faggot for not buying nvidia cards

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Having spronk spronk as a relative would be nice if you are a gamer. He reminds me of my grandma dropping coupons down on serious savings at the grocery store.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
the AMD Radeon program REQUIRES you have an AMD card installed in your system before it'll validate, nvidia does the same thing with their game codes nowadays. So uh don't buy those codes if you don't have a 580 in your system or have a friend who does.

It is a fantastic deal tho if you have one, I bought one for $20 (waiting for delivery) and gonna redeem on my brothers computer when i visit him, guess i'll have to stop calling him a faggot for not buying nvidia cards

That is a pretty big caveat that I wasn't aware of. Thanks for pointing it out.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Dinner party is fairly early. I did a tad but just ignored them and moved on. Glad I did because I’m getting the itch to go back after beating it.

Thanks, I did some cultist stuff and I really enjoyed it again. I guess the point is to change up what your doing from time to time with it.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm playing this on Google Stream and sadly will lose all of my saved progress once it ends. Pretty disappointing that they won't provide an import option for those who are actually interested in purchasing the game.

Anyways...level 37 and I still don't know how to use my other arrows. For those who play on PC, what is the key to press to use my Death Arrows and such? lol

Lyrius

Molten Core Raider
I'm playing this on Google Stream and sadly will lose all of my saved progress once it ends. Pretty disappointing that they won't provide an import option for those who are actually interested in purchasing the game.

Anyways...level 37 and I still don't know how to use my other arrows. For those who play on PC, what is the key to press to use my Death Arrows and such? lol

Had the same issue as well - press G to cycle through the arrows.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Thank you! I was trying to figure it out when I was fighting the Minotaur at level 36 and kept dying. 37 was the magic number, hah.

Molten Core Raider
You're too low level to use the bow itself, but go here, sneak into the cave and swipe the Eros bow from a chest in the back. You can use its etching for your existing bow. It helps a ton if you use a lot of special arrows.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i thought about playing the google stream version but decided against it since there's no way to export your save, which is lame. i do wonder though if buying any of the xp/$ boost things would carry over to other platforms, probably not

game is $40 today on amazon, its gonna be $30-35 on black friday though (physical) and probably on sale digitally too so may as well just wait

edit: game is on sale on Xbox now, from $40 for base to $78 to ultimate. think i'll jump in assuming digital foundry says the x version is better than ps4 pro. i assume it'll go on sale on PSN and uplay soon too

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
yeah i thought about playing the google stream version but decided against it since there's no way to export your save, which is lame. i do wonder though if buying any of the xp/$ boost things would carry over to other platforms, probably not
They do not. I was mostly done with the game when Google sent me an invite to the google stream. I started it up and bought the pegasus mount with the free Helix and it never showed up on my steam version.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got the Google stream invite yesterday with this. Will probably dabble a bit in it. Lately the wife has banned me from getting any cross platform game on PC because she might like it on Ps4. Lol. I'm OK with this!