I'm also Jewish, bud
Mind Blown Shocked Face GIF - Mind Blown Shocked Face Whoa GIFs

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wormie. Sorry comrade, but even if you are a Jew you are not going to beat the second coming of George Soros, the man who turned the entire community around here into Stormfront single handedly. Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon must feel humbled at how well verbal IQ walking Schlomo stereotype has done the lord's work for him. Plus he is just a shitty human being in general. Brosyar is a massive troll and probably smells of roast beets, but I think he has a modicum of respect and dignity. I cannot say the same about wormie.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Wormie - Because a Russian Jew is worse than a regular Jew.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Araysar vs. wormie:Ara-bro prob will win it at some point, and I know he'll do us proud, but wormie has opened my eyes to the world of noticing. Just like Ambiturner Ambiturner im starting to doubt things I've known my entire life

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. wormie

If I read the threads where wormie posts more often, I might be voting for him, but I don't, while Araysar clearly wants it and he has started putting in work in the UFO thread, so I'm going to give him the vote he wants. I don't actually think he's much of an asshat though.

I was slightly tempted to vote wormie after everyone here said how much he would hate it, but I just don't read enough of his posts to really know or care.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Araysar
enough already, wormie only shits up a few threads, araysar fucks everything up.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users