AssHat 2023 Voting Round 1

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thought Rocky was the favourite going into the first Creed fight despite the entire buildup being about how Rocky wasn't preparing properly, and Micky telling him he was gonna lose.

I see the confusion. You thought Rocky fought Apollo Creed in Rocky 3 instead of Clubber Lang. I get it, they are both black. You're gonna have to take my word on this, but they're actually different characters played by completely different actors

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I see the confusion. You thought Rocky fought Apollo Creed in Rocky 3 instead of Clubber Lang. I get it, they are both black. You're gonna have to take my word on this, but they're actually different characters played by completely different actors

no campaigning in the asshat thread.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle

Is the only one who gets it, so I don't need to explain this

Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule

lol where to start. Deprived this forum of my genius at the start of the year

... vs. frenzied wombat

Only voting because of the stupid name, both indistinguishable

Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon

One of the biggest cucks on this forum who played the Game of Ban Announcements and lost.

Butthurt vs. Ambiturner

Thought Rocky was the favourite going into the first Creed fight despite the entire buildup being about how Rocky wasn't preparing properly, and Micky telling him he was gonna lose.

Blazin vs. Maul

Moron

Denamian vs. Nirgon

Incel

Kaines vs. Boozecube

Has to win eventually for his internet tough guy forever alone persona

Cybsled vs. Talos

Coin flip but mostly can't recall any idiocy from Cybsled

Gutterflesh vs. Tuco

Tried to ban me for a Pokemon Go scam, is in a cuck MMO guild but did inspire one of the greatest posts in the history of the entire internet.

Hoss vs. Soygen

Watched Better Call Saul without watching BB first.

popsicledeath vs. Muurloen

Both non factors

Zapatta vs. Oblio

Both non factors

Rajaah vs. Music For Fish

Tough one. Can't recall too many incidences of Rajaah aspiring incel character and he made me laugh with this post Snow White (2024) so I decided to spare him

Deathwing vs. BrutulTM

Didn't vote for him last year because he gave me laughter induced asthma attack, but now I feel like voting for him.

Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes

Only ever replied to Jasker once.

Mist vs. Erronius

Another ignore announcer then unignorer.

grim1 vs. Kiroy

Only interacted with grim1 twice

Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep

The facebook buzz is that his stalking fan club are going to propel him to victory this year. Still a pussy that can't handle ribbing and banter.

Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk

Is obsessed with me

Edaw vs. Izo

Barely interacted with them all year.

Dr. Retarded vs. Chris

Lol winning asshat would be the final nail in Chris coffin. Totally deserves it for failing to learn from my Ukraine thread banning, and for failing to observe how to get yourself out from the eye of Sauron. Confessed to semi trolling with his posts. Another one that announces ignore but replies to me anyway.

RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman

Who the fuck is Eminem?

spronk vs. Bodhy

Bodhy is the most asshat one on the entire list but too obvious a pick and too inactive. Spronk is another one that made a big deal out of utilising the ignore function but eventually had to admit defeat. I own you.

OK, OK fine.
Everyone -EXCEPT LANX AND OSSOI- post why you're voting or you're a massive communist furry.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Zapatta vs. Oblio - twitter bot

Listen To Me Shut Up GIF by Paramount+

Elon broke Twitter, I am now strictly a 4chan copy pasta bot.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - Zaara got me good with the avatar change
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Every time I try to make an alt to make a lame joke he shuts it down... there might be rules about that come to think of it...
... vs. frenzied wombat - Am I petty enough to vote for a name that makes me frustrated to look at, yes yes I am
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - Can't exactly vote for myself
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - My head cannon is my threadban got him to accept a mod position
Blazin vs. Maul - Maul has impeccable taste in women
Denamian vs. Nirgon - I love your content Nirgon but this is a janitor I can get behind
Kaines vs. Boozecube - If you put your head up your ass are you hugging yourself?
Cybsled vs. Talos - Thankfully he won't catch anything from the ass transplant since said diseases don't exist
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco The avatar is killing me
Hoss vs. Soygen - This is a vote for Hoss, A+ avatar harassment
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - His fulll throated defense of taking footlongs in his campaign today won me over
Zapatta vs. Oblio - I can't wait for AI to catch up to Zapatta for twitter spam, Araysar is almost there!
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - So many food binges in FSR when scrolling back
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - watching him go around and around in the 2020 thread..
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - It will make the competition more fun
Mist vs. Erronius - More entertaining to keep Mist in it
grim1 vs. Kiroy - Without him the worst threads wouldn't be like they are heh
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - I love his takes but definitley needs another round
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk - Can't let him go to all this trouble and be a 1 and done
Edaw vs. Izo - My nomination so my pic
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - Got himself banned from pol... now that is an asshat move
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - Flipped for it
spronk vs. Bodhy - Nominated him so he gets the nod

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Always feel weird with these votings because I don't frequent all the sections of the board like I did a decade+ ago.

Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - Like this one, neither bothers me. So eh.
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Mods always get the first round nod.
... vs. frenzied wombat - Changing my justification with an edit (vote stays the same) because I somehow forgot about his recent Israel posts. How? Fuck if I know. Oversight.
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - Sorry Bandwagon, it's only because you're in my threads way more often.
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - The first deserving candidate out of these first 10. Really stepped up his asshatery this year.
Blazin vs. Maul - I like you Blazin, but see above.
Denamian vs. Nirgon - I don't even know why either one is here, except Denamian because everyone else is voting like me.
Kaines vs. Boozecube - This seems like it should've been a later matchup. My boy Booze gets it for sure, and he's really rubbed people the wrong way this year so this should be the start of a deep run.
Cybsled vs. Talos - Cybsled easily. And it's bullshit that it'll be Booze vs Cybsled in the next round, as he deserves to be in the top 4.
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - Normally I wouldn't do this vote, because he disappeared for a while. He still deserves it for selling us out. Which was probably a decade ago.
Hoss vs. Soygen - Shit, is Soygen actually still posting? Maybe I don't even notice, but you get my vote not for the current year, but your prior year asshatery. Is that wrong?
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - Feel he doesn't post often, but when he does, I just want to fucking punch him in the dick.
Zapatta vs. Oblio - This one is a toss up. Zapatta just cause he posts way more?
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - In an odd way, these are two very similar posters, even if it doesn't seem like it on its face. I love MFF. Rajaah on the other hand seems to mean well, but he's like a poster from 7 years ago.
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - Captain Super Spreader, easily.
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - Nothing against Jasker, I just don't feel like Sanrith is really an asshat except for maybe the Jew stuff.
Mist vs. Erronius - Doesn't feel fair to Erronius, honestly.
grim1 vs. Kiroy - Another toss up for me. Neither bothers me as much as apparently they do others.
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - Fuck, this is another that should've been a way later matchup. Astr0 gets it just because of his Facebook fan club old man shit.
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk - Stupidmonkey didn't stand a chance against this contender.
Edaw vs. Izo - How the fuck is Edaw even nominated? You faggots hate our dank memes or something?
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - I feel like this one doesn't even need justification. Although oddly he's been a lot quieter lately.
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - This seems like a repeat of last year to me? RobXIII is like a perennial asshat.
spronk vs. Bodhy - Another matchup I don't understand. Can neither be an option?

I'm glad Daezuel Daezuel mentioned that Gavinmad Gavinmad isn't nominated, either. Went through the member list looking at total posts, reactions, and points (what the fuck are points?), and was like...how the fuck am I never nominated? I know plenty of people hate me. But then people like Gav, Lanx, and Fana aren't either, so I felt better about it. Edit: Also, shit, didn't notice Lanx got a bye. That makes more sense.

michael-scott-the-office.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Depends. How much of Furry's inbox are you willing to risk seeing??

That may or may not be a euphemism!
Im pretty sure I’ve sent the other mods a lot more dicks than you. Except soygen. I always thought it’d be a waste of time on him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm glad Daezuel Daezuel mentioned that Gavinmad Gavinmad isn't nominated, either. Went through the member list looking at total posts, reactions, and points (what the fuck are points?), and was like...how the fuck am I never nominated? I know plenty of people hate me. But then people like Gav, Lanx, and Fana aren't either, so I felt better about it. Edit: Also, shit, didn't notice Lanx got a bye. That makes more sense.
i know right, all i'm doing is noticing more than most of ya'll and yet i'm genetically the one squinting

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule
vs. frenzied wombat
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner
Blazin vs. Maul
Denamian vs. Nirgon
Kaines vs. Boozecube
Cybsled vs. Talos
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco
Hoss vs. Soygen
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen
Zapatta vs. Oblio
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM
Jasker
vs. Sanrith Descartes
Mist vs. Erronius
grim1 vs. Kiroy
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep
Stupidmonkey
vs. lurkingdirk
Edaw vs. Izo
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris
RobXIII
vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman
spronk vs. Bodhy

• 1Mother of God

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am feeling pretty good about my chances. Persistence pays off.

• 1Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Many of these are innocent victims:

Zaara (l haven't seen them yet)

Ignatius
frenzied wombat
Indyocracy
Ambiturner
Maul
Nirgon
Kaines
Talos
Tuco
Soygen
popsicledeath
Oblio
Music For Fish
Deathwing
Jasker (lost his mind)

Mist (not innocent, probably Millie)
grim1
Chukzombi Astr0Creep
Stupidmonkey
Izo
Chris (not innocent)

RobXIII (not innocent)
Bodhy (not innocent)

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle :innocent victim, and he has dick in his name
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule :I’m just happy to be nominated
... vs. frenzied wombat: I don’t want to be antisemitism
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon: innocent victim
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner: for calling me drunk while I’m trying to have sexual relations with my wife
Blazin vs. Maul: politics. Purely politics.
Denamian vs. Nirgon: innocent victim
Kaines vs. Boozecube: still waiting for our boog commander to give marching orders
Cybsled vs. Talos: Catholics gotta stick together.
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco: he’s been here so long he deserves it.
Hoss vs. Soygen : hoss is a weird dude but he’s a gunbro
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen: had to pick someone. Sorry
Zapatta vs. Oblio: same as above
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish : unlicensed distribution of Hopium after the last election
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM : covid
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes: coin flip
Mist vs. Erronius: like tuco, been here long enough.
grim1 vs. Kiroy: random
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep: he’s wear the crown with honor
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk: the organizer should partake.
Edaw vs. Izo: because Hollywood sucks
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris: I just hate euros
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman: cunt
spronk vs. Bodhy: I’m jealous of his video game time

• 2Wow!
  • 2Worf
  • 1Nationalist

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - coin toss
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Anti-Catholic nativist.
... vs. frenzied wombat - See the intifada thread.
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - coin toss
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - Has no chill.
Blazin vs. Maul - To humble him. You must wash Maul's feet.
Denamian vs. Nirgon - Same as above. You must wash Nirgon's feet.
Kaines vs. Boozecube - See the Christianity thread.
Cybsled vs. Talos - I would proudly wear the AssHat as a crown of thorns.
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - Pervert.
Hoss vs. Soygen - coin toss
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - Trying too hard to be Lithose.
Zapatta vs. Oblio - Cool it with the twitter spam.
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - Out of his element.
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - Believes in viruses.
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - I'll keep this one a secret.
Mist vs. Erronius - No respect for the N64 controller.
grim1 vs. Kiroy - coin toss
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - Pervert.
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk - Protestant.
Edaw vs. Izo - Atheist edgelord.
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - Same as Izo.
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - faggot coin toss
spronk vs. Bodhy - coin toss

• 4Worf
  • 2Weird Boner