Battlefield V

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Never got the BC2 love personally, was all 1942 for me.

The destructible environments. 1st time it was done I think. The maps were pretty well laid out. No prone flopping. BC2 Vietnam.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The destructible environments. 1st time it was done I think. The maps were pretty well laid out. No prone flopping. BC2 Vietnam.

No prone, amazing well designed maps, great gunplay and no jets are what made it so good. I'm sure there are other things but that game was really fun.

We should do an FoH night, I call Brahma on my team!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Buildings seemed more destructible than BF3 to me as well. I haven't played anything beyond that, so I don't know if it still holds true for the franchise.

Hekotat

Buildings seemed more destructible than BF3 to me as well. I haven't played anything beyond that, so I don't know if it still holds true for the franchise.

They definitely went overboard in BC2, I forget the name of the map, but the small snow one with two story maps on B in the middle. They would be completely gone after 2 mins into the match and there would be no cover if you tried to assault that flag.

I like the BF1 method, where it's destructible but you still have cover to keep from getting raped by tanks.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I loaded it up and played last night...Game is fun for a few reasons. The biggest is there are zero bullshit deaths. Second IMO is air support. Copters are not totally invincible unless you have a pro support team in the copter.

Darts make infantry vs vehicles not an even fight, but tolerable.

The sound on this game is still the best IMO.

There are only like 10 active servers. Zero Vietnam servers active. Just an FYI.

Hekotat

I loaded it up and played last night...Game is fun for a few reasons. The biggest is there are zero bullshit deaths. Second IMO is air support. Copters are not totally invincible unless you have a pro support team in the copter.

There are only like 10 active servers. Zero Vietnam servers active. Just an FYI.

I will re-install this week, maybe we can get some games in.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

I heard Vietnam. Tell me more about Vietnam.

What do you mean zero active? Like, old school BF:V is shutting down now, your you mean that BF5 has some Vietnam servers or mods or something?

Hekotat

I heard Vietnam. Tell me more about Vietnam.

What do you mean zero active? Like, old school BF:V is shutting down now, your you mean that BF5 has some Vietnam servers or mods or something?

BC2 has Vietnam servers/expansion. He's saying no one is playing on them.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

"Check your privilege you dirty Cis White Nazi boys! My pink hair crippled Shemale has a Tommy Gun and knows how to use it."

I call dibs on Rancor Keeper with Pink hair avatar Hekotat Hekotat and Brahma Brahma .

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

"Check your privilege you dirty Cis White Nazi boys! My pink hair crippled Shemale has a Tommy Gun and knows how to use it."

I call dibs on Rancor Keeper with Pink hair avatar Hekotat Hekotat and Brahma Brahma .

LOL!

They can make some trailers that's for sure. But of course the black dude takes a fuckin V2 to the face! SJW nullified.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

I noticed secret weapons of ww2 content in the trailer (that German tank that had a naval gun diameter cannon)

Hekotat

And a Battle Royale tease at the end with vehicles. In true Dice fashion whomever gets one will be unstoppable.

They also lost their Chief Design Officer resigned yesterday. Giving me a Mass Effect: Andromeda deja vu feeling.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
More like douchebaggery and like he just laid some pipe to the people of the world.

Anyway, I'm glad he's gone. But that's not to say that the next fucker in there won't be exactly like him.

• 1Like