BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Lol - I get what you mean. I would rather add more examples than less -- tbh I think the main point is theres just a bunch of different people on here and they are pretty straight up about their shit (which you demonstrated, with little fanfare -- which is my point) --- varying levels of depravity.

People are just straight up about their shit here it seems to me. Like lets be honest. Your a furry whos name is Furry Furry -- We've got a B Bodhy who's title on his hands is "Tranny Chaser" and based on how everyone describes and quotes him, but then his name may as well be "Not A Tranny Chaser & Not a Racist" based on his defense -- we need to get the real and full story here.

I am just looking for the real B Bodhy

I think youll find that people can smell a fraud on this forum really quickly and you were getting a diverse set of asshats attacking you over it - your arguments all the way to posturing were incomplete, irrational, and not well thought through. On the flipside, whatever part you felt like you needed to hide on BB would make a great conversation here so its just your time.
I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say arguments are irrational and not well thought-through.

Already qualified the tranny thing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say arguments are irrational and not well thought-through.

Already qualified the tranny thing.
An irrational argument is an argument that is not rational, and a "not well thought-through" argument would be one that someone hasn't thought through very well. Glad I could help.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Thinking trannies are real females is like someone who legitimately thinks a person in a dog suit is a real dog. You can play pretend or fetishize but, no real people actually believe it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
An irrational argument is an argument that is not rational, and a "not well thought-through" argument would be one that someone hasn't thought through very well. Glad I could help.
I meant to say my arguments. Which of these are not rational or not thought through?

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I meant to say my arguments. Which of these are not rational or not thought through?

Honestly, I'm like on the third attempt to not argue with you, and then proposed to give you the floor to level set us all. Everyone was ready for you to go for it. You proceed to get caught in a loop.

There's more than meets the eye here, or your just a broken idiot stuck in an argument loop. I was genuinely hoping for #1.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

kcadrenalin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Honestly, I'm like on the third attempt to not argue with you, and then proposed to give you the floor to level set us all. Everyone was ready for you to go for it. You proceed to get caught in a loop.

There's more than meets the eye here, or your just a broken idiot stuck in an argument loop. I was genuinely hoping for #1.

Cut him some slack. He is one of the older model NPCs. Sometimes his circuitry malfunctions.

• 6Worf
  • 2Truth!
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 9 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
They got armchair nazis.
We got armchair nazis.
They got armchair commies.
We got armchair commies.
They got straightfags
We got straightfags
They got faggiefags
We got faggiefags

Bb and Foh are the same forums in different multiverses

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
They got armchair nazis.
We got armchair nazis.
They got armchair commies.
We got armchair commies.
They got straightfags
We got straightfags
They got faggiefags
We got faggiefags

Bb and Foh are the same forums in different multiverses
This is somewhat unfair...
We could welcome some divert opinions, dumb as they are, maybe especially so

• 2Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I thought you were leaving? Didn't you say you were out the door like 17 or 18 times? What a faggot.

He's not wanted in the Misc by the majority of members...

1658428908415.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 8 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Here's another example of his cuntiness - a whiny little bitch thread where he complains about people shitting on him. Figuratively mind you though, not literally because he's the only one running around playing with shit which is why one of his nicknames is "Doody"...

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 2.49.10 AM.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yo this Brodhy faggot is retarded as fuck. You guys able to send someone better or what? Take this jogger back.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Yo this Brodhy faggot is retarded as fuck. You guys able to send someone better or what? Take this jogger back.
There's plenty of solid people who have signed up here but most are still concentrating on the Misc because it's still up - for now...

• 2Like

Eightdeuce

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sorry, we aren't sending our best

Attachments

• deported-deportation.gif
    deported-deportation.gif
    591.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users