BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wtf is the phaggotry! How dare those cucks close bb.com they will go to hell for this shit!!!! Fuckinh bitches!
The term is faggot. Do you not speak 'Murican?

i dare you pulp fiction GIF

multiplemiggs

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can tell you that personally, I'm using the mobile version on Chrome atm (yeah F google, ik), and it's working great.

As I've mentioned before, FOH uses a format that is basically the same as another forum I use. Once you get used to it, it's hard to go back. Definitely worth dealing with the learning curve on the right forum (like FOH). I just lucked out in that the format itself turned out to be nothing new to me, which I'm ngl, makes a slightly smoother transition overall.

Plus, FOH actually has a legitimately solid mobile version, so you don't necessarily need to request the desktop version of the site from your phone. Which as we all know is much different than what we were used to on the misc, where the mobile version was borderline unusable.
I don't understand why we even still have mobile versions of sites for the most part. It seems like most of them are optimized for some old WAP browser in a cellphone from 2004. The misc is still running mobile like this with the images linked to save data. Even on my Nokia C3-00 I was selecting desktop mode.

Even big sites like ebay are still poverty AF. They had a survey a few months ago and I told them their mobile sucked ass. Eveytime you'd zoom in on a picture of an item the pic would turn black. I see they actually fixed this after years of it being like this.

Sounds like a tradie lunch. Did you chase it with a couple of Monsters and a tin of Skoal?

The Monsters + extra caffiene tabs were in the morning. For lunch I got me a Mt. Major Melon Zero calorie soda.

I would have had a side of Grizzly with it, but I gave that stuff up awhile back.

What can I say? I'm gettin' old, mane.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Pheasant under glass and flan or crepe Suzette for dessert

then meal 2 spam spread and animsl crackers for dessert

either be good

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The thing with faggot at FoH is kind of like rappers using American Inventor: we're all faggots here.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Being as new as I am here, I certainly don't expect you to automatically trust me ofc.

That being said, I can speak to the topic. katya is as legitimate as they come. She a quality poster that has been on the misc since like 2017. A legit female miscer (one of the very few) who posts a lot of interesting stuff tbh.

fwiw, I'd absolutely vouche for katya being accepted here. She's cool, and I am confident she won't let you down if you do reconsider her account approval status.

Hope this helps some. Cheers!
the only one who vouches for anyone here is Masakari Masakari , you an unknown vouching for another unknown, really does nothing.

also when one of you bb fools start acting up like B Bodhy , thats when we drag Masakari Masakari in and give him
05d.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users