BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Pterodactyl159

Lord Nagafen Raider
you guys still posting here when misc is up?

60CE3399-24F1-45F1-A422-BD591E60D159.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
you guys still posting here when misc is up?
Yes. I'm following multiple threads that are fun to watch. Going to try to participate more outside this thread after I get used to suppressing verboten words like penor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Assuming people post in it, I've been looking for a replacement forum. I'm tired of the moderation and some of the posters there, as others have mentioned. I'd prefer not to go back there.

Welcome, then. You seem like good people. Just don't self-censor (let the word filter do its job), or I'll feed you negs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
Welcome, then. You seem like good people. Just don't self-censor (let the word filter do its job), or I'll feed you negs.
I don't. Sometimes I'm in a more and sometimes less vulgar mood though. I have mmy fuck moments and my golly gee Wally moments.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
lol misc is gonna be on the news again. I'm so glad I left that shithole. I tried telling all you retards but none of you listen you just keep feeding the beast. I told you the mods were making things worse, I told you the bad posters were gaslighting, I told you to push back against all the garbage that you let infest the place, but the only thing that happened was that I got attacked constantly when I tried telling people truths and none of you backed me up.

The problem with miscers is when someone gets treated like shit instead of defending him, you all just let it happen. Good riddance to a shit forum, I can't wait until it dies.

I love the screenshots too. It makes some of you look like what you are. Zero empathy mental patients. For anyone upset at what I'm saying, go to misc right now and look at the top 3 threads and appreciate the fact that you nor I post there. Fuck misc, I'm SO glad I left when I did.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user