BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

refugeemaxxin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I didn't think a thread full of half naked gym avatars constantly saying phaggot and peanor could get any gayer, yet here we are

the fact that you homos have come up with a special nickname for a dick means that you all swallow cum

I went through a weird etymology rabbit hole this morning because of this post. Apparently the proper plural for penis is "penes" and not "penises."

I can't wait to impress my friends and family with my newfound knowledge.

having the word penis, which is a medically correct term, banned, is fucking hilarious in itself

Plus there are just so many words for penis. Must be a hell of a list.

There are some on this board who consider the proper plural of penis to be "getting lucky on a Saturday night".

This thread is now about penes

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This thread is now about penes

Always was

The Dude Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Feels good actually getting notifications after following multiple threads instead of constantly having to click on "User CP" to see new posts in followed/watched/subscribed threads

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Feels good actually getting notifications after following multiple threads instead of constantly having to click on "User CP" to see new posts in followed/watched/subscribed threads
You can still follow people here if you so wish and they have it enabled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
All of these innovative message board features and you guys keep crawling back into the sewer. I'm ashamed of you Misc bro's

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users