BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The people now posting there are total idiots and no one is capable of having any kind of conversation.

You can see that even the most interesting topics get idiotic responses because no one can formulate a thought to continue past the first post.

I might go back in one year from my banning, which is in May 2024.

However, I can't see even one topic that makes me want to respond, so I may never return.

That forum is dead.

I'm not going to post much on here either. I learned you have to pay for partial access, which I would never do. Also, I was in the UFO thread providing logical analysis and the douche blocked me with some kind of faggoty autistic technique they have on here.

That was it for me.

I'm tired of the pussies on these kinds of sites.

I'm on another site under a different name, which I haven't done since 2007. I am very popular, having fun, and talking about things I'm interested in with a more adult crowd.

Why'd you get banned back on misc?

I agree about that faggoty autistic technique they have here, it's the absolutely fucking epitome of cringe. A dude literally spent his own money to buy FOH currency to cancel me from the sub forum for a day.

Imagine being that dude. I spend my money on holidays, coffees, nice clothes, perfumes, books etc. Never, ever, would I dream of spending money to cancel someone on a forum. That's a black hole of autism right there.

I got cancelled from the politics section as well, simply for challenging right-wing anti-vaxxer bullshit.

• 4Moron
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I agree about that faggoty autistic technique they have here, it's the absolutely fucking epitome of cringe.

Like you pronouncing you were rage quitting this forum and yet you're still here?

Or declaring yourself to be in better shape than anyone here and running away when called out?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Like you pronouncing you were rage quitting this forum and yet you're still here?

Or declaring yourself to be in better shape than anyone here and running away when called out?
I've been here the entire time, I post in the special interest subforums. I'm the only miscer who stayed, everyone else left when the novelty of "OMG! Misc is dying !" wore off.

We'll get an influx of them again though, as misc is all fucked up ATM.

• 1Moron

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider

I agree about that faggoty autistic technique they have here, it's the absolutely fucking epitome of cringe. A dude literally spent his own money to buy FOH currency to cancel me from the sub forum for a day.

Imagine being that dude. I spend my money on holidays, coffees, nice clothes, perfumes, books etc. Never, ever, would I dream of spending money to cancel someone on a forum. That's a black hole of autism right there.

I got cancelled from the politics section as well, simply for challenging right-wing anti-vaxxer bullshit.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm not going to post much on here either. I learned you have to pay for partial access.

Goddamn they are definitely not sending there best. Or certainly not people who can read, it's a shame. Hell even Bhody figured it out and he's retarded.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
Goddamn they are definitely not sending there best. Or certainly not people who can read, it's a shame. Hell even Bhody figured it out and he's retarded.
their* if you are going to shit talk my people do it right. they may be autistic, but they are mine.

• 1Worf

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
I think I am done with the Misc, and I am pist off with how it has been managed. Not many people can say they were Misc'n from a plywood box in the middle of iraq in the mid 2000's. Found the place in early 2004 and the rest was history.

The problem I had was I never contributed, I lurked for a long time, never posted, consumed knowledge, back when it had some (lifting, diet, etc.), and then I trolled my absolute ass off since.

Later.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Once you’re in the thread, change printthread to newreply. It’s pretty cumbersome on mobile, but does work.
Dang, I tried doing that and I got a message that I was banned forever for Spam. Ded srs.

RIP my account I guess.

Edit: I logged out and logged back in and anything I try still says I'm banned. I guess I'll see how things shake out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
Dang, I tried doing that and I got a message that I was banned forever for Spam. Ded srs.

RIP my account I guess.

Edit: I logged out and logged back in and anything I try still says I'm banned. I guess I'll see how things shake out.
Lol getting banned during an outage is legendary bro

• 2Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Lol getting banned during an outage is legendary bro
It sucks, I don't know what might have triggered their spam filter, if it's legit. I don't even know the originally email account I used to sign up for the forum, so I could see it being a goat rope to try to get unbanned.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

This right here is why you don't have access to pol, and never will: you're a lying sack of shit.

You didn't get 'cancelled' from pol access here, you never had it. Furthermore, it wasn't because you're 'challenging' anything at all, it's because everyone without exception said you're a massive piece of shit leftist cocksucker who isn't to be trusted and your posting here has proved that out x10. That's the nature of people like you and there's no fixing it: fraud and delusion. I don't need any more of that here.

But I'm sure you'll keep telling yourself that you have done nothing wrong here, or at the misc, or anywhere else and you're just persecuted. Because you're delusional and can't accept reality. Enjoy your own little world, but don't try to drag the rest of us into it with you.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
This right here is why you don't have access to pol, and never will: you're a lying sack of shit.

You didn't get 'cancelled' from pol access here, you never had it. Furthermore, it wasn't because you're 'challenging' anything at all, it's because everyone without exception said you're a massive piece of shit leftist cocksucker who isn't to be trusted and your posting here has proved that out x10. That's the nature of people like you and there's no fixing it: fraud and delusion. I don't need any more of that here.

But I'm sure you'll keep telling yourself that you have done nothing wrong here, or at the misc, or anywhere else and you're just persecuted. Because you're delusional and can't accept reality. Enjoy your own little world, but don't try to drag the rest of us into it with you.
ethered.

• 2Like