BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Damn bro. I hope you can get it sorted out. I just noticed Adam16121 caught a ban too and he was posting during the outage. He may have caught the same deal.
Thanks. I emailed the forum admin so I'll see if that goes anywhere.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Guys…

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object

not Alien Spaceship

Like if a guy pointed into the sky and said “thats an alien spaceship!”

and it was an Alien Spacecraft, that would not also be a UFO, I mean the tech might be largley unknown, but we’d at least have identified it as of Alien origin.

He’s banned so it doesn’t matter, but I’ve seen this on this forum too…

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i mean our mods are faggots, but theyre not gay faggots
Nick Jonas Puppies GIF by BuzzFeed

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
This is the faggot shit I was talking about.

No one with any kind of life or IQ gives a FUCK about some internet forum.

I like getting into discussions, learning about news, and perspectives on things. I barely pay any attention to who I'm talking to on forums. I don't care who JohnnyWad5000 is. It's meaningless. What's interesting are the topics.

However, literal faggots like you turn places into a soap opera.

I have guys on BB.com who keep records of things I've said and stories I've told, meanwhile, I can't remember who the fuck these people are.

That's because I'm not some petty faggot.

No idea why this faggot lost his mind, we don't need that kind of drama here.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Thanks Mr.PissShivers Mr.PissShivers for making a thread trying to get me unbanned. I really appreciate it.

After I emailed the admin they told me to email some generic site moderator email address and I haven't heard back. I'm going to give it time -- I'm not holding my breath.

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks Mr.PissShivers Mr.PissShivers for making a thread trying to get me unbanned. I really appreciate it.

After I emailed the admin they told me to email some generic site moderator email address and I haven't heard back. I'm going to give it time -- I'm not holding my breath.
No problem, I'll give the thread bumps to keep it going.

• 3Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Homosexuals are getting upset. I think that Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule needs to open another avenue for communication. Maybe something on the main page. That shouldn't be difficult. And we have the fucking granularity. FUCK.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
This right here is why you don't have access to pol, and never will: you're a lying sack of shit.

You didn't get 'cancelled' from pol access here, you never had it. Furthermore, it wasn't because you're 'challenging' anything at all, it's because everyone without exception said you're a massive piece of shit leftist cocksucker who isn't to be trusted and your posting here has proved that out x10. That's the nature of people like you and there's no fixing it: fraud and delusion. I don't need any more of that here.

But I'm sure you'll keep telling yourself that you have done nothing wrong here, or at the misc, or anywhere else and you're just persecuted. Because you're delusional and can't accept reality. Enjoy your own little world, but don't try to drag the rest of us into it with you.
Um, yes, you did cancel me. I posted there initially and my access was revoked.

Spare us the fucking bullshit; you cancelled me, and you'll cancel any other leftist, because you're a fragile piece of extremist shit who needs a safe space where no one ever challenges your hateful and extremist worldview.

Because you don't have the capacity to engage intellectually with any sort of counter-argument. You can't, instead you start squealing like an angry baby if someone has an alternative opinion. This is why you need a safe space, because your cultish worldview can't actually survive legit scrutiny. It certainly can't survive actual polite, gentlemanly discourse.

There's a reason why us leftists are dominating academia and you guys work as low IQ tradies and truckers. There's simply no way you're in any sort of vocation that requires critical thought.

Just LOL at trying to offer any rationale for your cancelling other than you needing a safe space.

• 7Moron
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Spare us the fucking bullshit; you cancelled me, and you'll cancel any other leftist, because you're a fragile piece of extremist shit who needs a safe space where no one ever challenges your hateful and extremist worldview.

Because you don't have the capacity to engage intellectually with any sort of counter-argument. You can't, instead you start squealing like an angry baby if someone has an alternative opinion. This is why you need a safe space, because your cultish worldview can't actually survive legit scrutiny. It certainly can't survive actual polite, gentlemanly discourse.

There's a reason why us leftists are dominating academia and you guys work as low IQ tradies and truckers. There's simply no way you're in any sort of vocation that requires critical thought.

Just LOL at trying to offer any rationale for your cancelling other than you needing a safe space.
Bodhy, you are challenging & antagonizing the divine.

Tread carefully.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

bruh, all you had to do was upload your pretend dissertation from pretenda college

• 3Like