BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Stop hitting on me faggot. Pics are all over this site of both me and my enormous letter Q shaped "Vlad the Impaler" cock.
So, I noticed you got the confirmed tits medal. Feel free to repost for those of us who weren't here at that time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
We need to find refugees from other boards, this shit is gold.

As a Canadian can't I advise people to kill themselves, as it's part of my culture? I just see a bunch of fucking intolerant Nazis trying to take away my cultural identity around here.

Immigrate to Canada, and follow provincial guides such as this one, faggots

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

As a Canadian can't I advise people to kill themselves, as it's part of my culture? I just see a bunch of fucking intolerant Nazis trying to take away my cultural identity around here.

Exactly. Diplomatic Immunity.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Is that unusual for this forum?

Bubbles Bubbles is a chubby autistic faggot who got bullied in school by the jocks so people from a fitness board triggers his retard rage. He's really a giant pussy and would let you fuck his wife, you know if any chick was ever that sad and desperate

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

no, it was deemed us normal ppl can tell YOU, to kill yourself since thats like government ebt for you now.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bubbles Bubbles is a chubby autistic faggot who got bullied in school by the jocks so people from a fitness board triggers his retard rage. He's really a giant pussy and would let you fuck his wife, you know if any chick was ever that sad and desperate

you seem upset. Was there a line at the local gloryhole again, so instead you had to suck off a homeless crack addict to get your daily spunk fix?

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Holy shit. The "claim" is that you have a PhD. Your notion that the burden is on everyone else to prove a negative tells everyone that you're too dumb, even by today's joke of academia standards, to have any level of educational accomplishment.

By your logic, you're accusing the person of lying who's accusing you of lying so now the burden's back on you in an endless loop of retardation
Claims, propositions, beliefs etc. don't have arbitrary proof burdens attached to them. You're abusing the concept. Proof burdens only apply in dialectical contexts like debates and courtroom proceedings (Where the burden of proof was devised- because someone is threatening a man with his freedom, it's got nothing to do with an intrinsic existential positivity of a claim. Since the defendant claims he is not guilty and has no proof burden).

Hence, why a proof burden is applied to an accuser. You don't acquire arbitrary proof burdens in simple day to day conversation.

Your reasoning assumes I owe you something simply because I said I'm in a PhD program. I don't owe you jack shit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Jesus how are you -4000 in 300 posts you are making Bubbles Bubbles look bad and he begs for negs on the daily. Bubbles you should claim to have a PHD and shit in the shower seems like it would get you further than reposting the same underaged Asian chick.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus how are you -4000 in 300 posts you are making Bubbles Bubbles look bad and he begs for negs on the daily. Bubbles you should claim to have a PHD and shit in the shower seems like it would get you further than reposting the same underaged Asian chick.

The thing is I'm not a fucking imbecile who only gets off whilst being dry fisted on aisle 9 at walmart. I post quality, always have. You people are just so retarded that even Aribert Heim wouldn't have had any use for you in his work.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The thing is I'm not a fucking imbecile who only gets off whilst being dry fisted on aisle 9 at walmart. I post quality, always have. You people are just so retarded that even Aribert Heim wouldn't have had any use for you in his work.

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Claims, propositions, beliefs etc. don't have arbitrary proof burdens attached to them. You're abusing the concept. Proof burdens only apply in dialectical contexts like debates and courtroom proceedings (Where the burden of proof was devised- because someone is threatening a man with his freedom, it's got nothing to do with an intrinsic existential positivity of a claim. Since the defendant claims he is not guilty and has no proof burden).

Hence, why a proof burden is applied to an accuser. You don't acquire arbitrary proof burdens in simple day to day conversation.

Your reasoning assumes I owe you something simply because I said I'm in a PhD program. I don't owe you jack shit.
Let's get to the really important question. Do you drive a Ferrari?

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Um, yes, you did cancel me. I posted there initially and my access was revoked.

Spare us the fucking bullshit; you cancelled me, and you'll cancel any other leftist, because you're a fragile piece of extremist shit who needs a safe space where no one ever challenges your hateful and extremist worldview.

Because you don't have the capacity to engage intellectually with any sort of counter-argument. You can't, instead you start squealing like an angry baby if someone has an alternative opinion. This is why you need a safe space, because your cultish worldview can't actually survive legit scrutiny. It certainly can't survive actual polite, gentlemanly discourse.

There's a reason why us leftists are dominating academia and you guys work as low IQ tradies and truckers. There's simply no way you're in any sort of vocation that requires critical thought.

Just LOL at trying to offer any rationale for your cancelling other than you needing a safe space.

HomelyQualifiedKillifish-max-1mb.gif

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

I usually try to stay fairly civil unless I'm shitting on UFO crap, but this is a very convoluted way of trying to cover your ass.

Burden of proof is not the sole domain of an accuser. It is on the person making the initial claim. In the American legal system that happens to be the accuser, because without an accusation there is no trial and everyone stays home. In the scientific community it is the person claiming a particular result. If I claimed to take the world's biggest shit this morning, it would be on me to provide proof. I am literally the only one that can bring forth proof to support my claim. Barring someone stalking you IRL and tracking down your identity, which is obviously frowned upon, there is no one that can provide proof of your claim except you. Sure, you don't owe it to us to provide it, but we then are free to come to any conclusion we want. And based upon what people are saying here, they all choose to believe that you are lying. The only way to change that is to shoulder the burden of proof, otherwise you don't get to complain when we come to conclusions using the only info we have, which is what you post on the internet.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I usually try to stay fairly civil unless I'm shitting on UFO crap, but this is a very convoluted way of trying to cover your ass.

Burden of proof is not the sole domain of an accuser. It is on the person making the initial claim. In the American legal system that happens to be the accuser, because without an accusation there is no trial and everyone stays home. In the scientific community it is the person claiming a particular result. If I claimed to take the world's biggest shit this morning, it would be on me to provide proof. I am literally the only one that can bring forth proof to support my claim. Barring someone stalking you IRL and tracking down your identity, which is obviously frowned upon, there is no one that can provide proof of your claim except you. Sure, you don't owe it to us to provide it, but we then are free to come to any conclusion we want. And based upon what people are saying here, they all choose to believe that you are lying. The only way to change that is to shoulder the burden of proof, otherwise you don't get to complain when we come to conclusions using the only info we have, which is what you post on the internet.
I recall at least one member who has made some claims to fame that got called out and he was required to provide proof or take a stint in the 'shaw. I wonder if having a PhD would qualify in that category?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I recall at least one member who has made some claims to fame that got called out and he was required to provide proof or take a stint in the 'shaw. I wonder if having a PhD would qualify in that category?
Only if it's a PhD in smoking giant black cocks. Might be that B Bodhy and that mystery member you reference have this in common.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users