BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
No life retards like him are a dime a dozen on misc. All he wants to do is take over every conversation. Doesn't matter if 50 people can see he's clearly a moron. He's going to derail the thread and argue with all 50 of them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You took over 44k post to get a negative 30k in reputation here.

I've achieved damn near 4K negative in less than 15 post.

I now consider you an underachiever, and your opinion invalid.

clueless faggot, you amuse me

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wait a minute... didn't you used to have like +180K and you're now -30K?

I forget, what happened to all your points bro?
o/~ In Western Estonia born and raised... on a forum is where he spent most of his days... Trollin' out, spazzin', and acting like a fool... Trying to be an e-thug in the FoH pool.. When a couple of posters who were up to no good... Dissed Alinity up in his neighborhood...

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
o/~ In Western Estonia born and raised... on a forum is where he spent most of his days... Trollin' out, spazzin', and acting like a fool... Trying to be an e-thug in the FoH pool.. When a couple of posters who were up to no good... Dissed Alinity up in his neighborhood...

Reminds me of the fresh prince of dickbutt

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
You took over 44k post to get a negative 30k in reputation here.

I've achieved damn near 4K negative in less than 15 post.

I now consider you an underachiever, and your opinion invalid.
There's a way to give someone -1000 negatives I think, because I noticed one day I was almost back at 0 but a few days later I was -1000 again.

I'm at -408 right now, so made up another 600 but I'm sure I'll be -1400 tomorrow now lol.

The path to zero demands I get positives dammit.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've been trolling politics for years with leftist shit

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There's a way to give someone -1000 negatives I think, because I noticed one day I was almost back at 0 but a few days later I was -1000 again.

I'm at -408 right now, so made up another 600 but I'm sure I'll be -1400 tomorrow now lol.

The path to zero demands I get positives dammit.

Hell even Foler Foler has +40k and he's a total Mike Pence. Just stop getting into slap fights with Araysar Araysar

• 3Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

Luc1fer

Peasant
LOL. That is the fakest and gayest of charts. You really believe that chart?
It's off on some, but there are outlets with heavy bias towards the right. The vast majority of mainstream media is left though.

Either way, you missed the point by nitpicking on the chart.

• 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It's off on some, but there are outlets with heavy bias towards the right. The vast majority of mainstream media is left though.

You talk like a retard and your shit is fucked up.

• 1Imbecile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

I didn't click on that link because I was sure it was horseshit, and now that I've looked at it holy shit.

Those "far right" sources are the fakest of the fake right. Fox News is far right?? They're literally run by the guys who pander to the left and go to all their same parties and their business model is 'claim to be right wing to sucker rubes and sell them bullshit'. Right before they fink on their viewers in crunch time.

The rest aren't much better and some are worse yet (like NeoCon Newsmax), and OAN was deplatformed from most services for being slightly to the right of Mitt Romney.
You are utterly clueless.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Fox News just said his enemies are hoping Donald trump is going to breakdown and weep like a little girl. And that’s just not going to happen.
January 2025: Trumps Retribution Tour begins

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fox News just said his enemies are hoping Donald trump is going to breakdown and weep like a little girl. And that’s just not going to happen.
January 2025: Trumps Retribution Tour begins
I don't think that Trump can cope with court cases, he's already getting multi sued by the woman he "raped" because he won't stop "defaming" her on social media despite already losing the defamation case.

Then apparently he's already let slip he is guilty in his current case by talking carelessly. His lawyers are going to have to object to their own client!

I think he's going to accidentally cause a civil war by being so easy for the left to sideline via legal action.

• 4Moron
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't think that Trump can cope with court cases, he's already getting multi sued by the woman he "raped" because he won't stop "defaming" her on social media despite already losing the defamation case.

Then apparently he's already let slip he is guilty in his current case by talking carelessly. His lawyers are going to have to object to their own client!

I think he's going to accidentally cause a civil war by being so easy for the left to sideline via legal action.

Yes a civil war should happen when the branches of government are as corrupt as they are.

• 2Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
He does have a hard time backing down and keeping his mouth shut anytime. He’ll likely serve time for contempt rather than any of these charges. He should listen to his team and take it. You’ll get your opportunity to bash this entire trial come November ya big orange cheese puff you.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He does have a hard time backing down and keeping his mouth shut anytime. He’ll likely serve time for contempt rather than any of these charges. He should listen to his team and take it. You’ll get your opportunity to bash this entire trial come November ya big orange cheese puff you.
Negative. You never pass up a chance to call shitlibs the hypocritical, evil, brain-dead pieces of shit they are.

• 6Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users