Big Brother 18

Darshu_sl

shitlord
I kinda hope they pull something mid season and bring in a new houseguest that knows whats up with all the racist remarks in the real world. I'd pay to watch the personal breakdowns when it clicks.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
One of the BB spoiler sitesposted up transcripts of a conversation between Amanda and Aaryn where Amanda was telling her to watch what she says regarding the racist stuff, Aaryn replied "But I haven't said anything racist they are just putting words into my mouth".

It's kinda funny that BB US lets this stuff just happen for the sake of ratings I guess. I also watch the UK Big Brother and as recently as this week the UK BB gave an official warning to a houseguest for spouting racial/stereotype comments that he used as part of a challenge to rile someone up. He didnt even mean what he was saying but still is one warning away now from getting the boot.

lindz

#DDs
Not only did she say that, but she also started crying about how she gets picked on for being blonde haired and blue eyed and is stereotyped as a barbie all the time.

niss_sl

shitlord
Not sure I liked the nick pick. I don't think there will be enough votes to get him out unless a major rift happens. Kaitlin would have been a better option IMO.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
nick pick is the best option, candice is gonna rally amanda and at least howard is gonna vote for nick and i think spencer will too. judd doesn't seem capable of making a decision on his own so candice will probably coerce him and treat him like "one of the girls, it's us vs the guys" and he'll play along. mcrae is gonna realize that elissa is still too valuable to take out since she's aiming for boys that aren''t the pizza boy so he''ll probably vote for nick as well. Nick will think he's safe since he thinks he controls the moving company, but they'll all turn on him, at least they should if they're a tiny bit smart.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
After Jeremy giving the ultimatum regarding Elissa, I figured Kaitlin would have been the better pick. If Moving Company would have put 2 and 2 together that he was protecting her by making that demand they may have decided to nix that in the butt. Then again that's all with in the realm of them figuring that all out. I too find it hard to believe that she'll get enough votes to stay though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
elissa has no way of knowing the ultimatums, their hope is that the HG sees that nick is a real threat and this is the only chance they'll have to get rid of him easily.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I was referring to the moving company figuring out why he was throwing those ultimatums out there. If they knew he was so gungho about protecting Kaitlin, they could have decided they wanted her out being that he was worrying about other people outside of the moving company. Either way Jeremy is such a fucking douche.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that was a pretty stupid fucking move on his part. Solidified his place at the bottom of the alliance... what an idiot.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea jeremy was feeling too good from his win, it might actually be the moving company's demise if today, they vote out nick, who really is the leader, and jeremy see's this as an opportunity to take over. I think we should watch helen, if you see her, her politics background really comes out when she can "easily" forgive and smooth over aryan, did you see that pep talk helen gave aryan? she steamrolled the clueless bitch.

niss_sl

shitlord
I don't think she's too serious about that alliance. Aaryn is clearly a redneck whore without much intellect, not much point keeping her in some sort of an alliance given how easily suggestible she is.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I thought it was interesting and surprising that both of them came away from it honestly thinking it was a good idea (as evidenced by their diary room comments). That was an extremely good move by Helen; very savvy (of course, it will probably not matter but rarely do you see someone on the block and on the outs play their hand that well).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
helen is gonna be safe this week, and for probably the next few weeks, she's not seen as a threat and besides everyone who was dumb, she kept her political savvy all to herself, so her "butting in" or trying to be all friendly with ppl can be seen as her just being a "motherly" figure. I mean elissa was dumb the first week and revealed she was the sister, then she revealed she was mvp, and again she revealed she was mvp, i don't know if i missed it, but i wonder if she is smart enough to play nick and say that, she didn't vote for him, cuz she wasn't the mvp, she was just trying to pretend that she was mvp so she and helen might get an advantage. she should tell a sob story like, her last hope was being mvp but apparently the fans of rachel riley didn't like her anymore this week, so she has no hope.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Got a subscription...the spoiler site is pretty spot on.

Spencer wants to get Nick out. He doesn't trust Jeremy AT ALL. He's trying to convince McCrae to flip to go with Amanda, Elissa, and Helen.

edit: New stuff.

McCrae doesn't want to vote to get Nick out because he doesn't trust Spencer. He believes the Moving Company is out to screw him. He said to Spencer that he will know who to trust after the votes are done and if they vote Nick out, McCrae will join.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I don't think that people in this game actually know what the word Alliance means...

We are 2 weeks into the game basically and the Moving Company is turning on itself.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Not sure what Andy, Elissa, Helen, and Candice are doing in have nots. I must have missed it. They're counting to a specific number (think 426?) and saying a bunch of different patterns. My guess is that the next HoH game will be memory/trivia.