Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

• Guest, if you were unlucky enough to get a section ban from Foler, they are temporarily discardable. Go to your profile, then inventory to discard them. Suck it Foler.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
394d 14h 25m

Cybsled

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the twisted takeaway from this is they essentially broke down diversity into quantified numbers with different weights and this tool basically provides feedback on how to min-max diversity

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
39d 14h 1m

They probably thought of that while designing their new company logo:
ew4UIR6.jpeg

Bubbles

Log Wizard
<Bronze Donator>
119d 5h 18m

Just look at the 2019 International Game Developers Association (IGDA) “Developer Satisfaction Survey,” which asked developers what they considered to be the most important factor in the growth of the gaming industry. The most common response? “More diversity in content.” It’s not even a question anymore.

either they just made that shit up or it shows how fucking out of touch devs really are. How about making games less of a service and lootbox bonanza and instead make them fun. People want to play fun games and not be lectured about diversity. Gaming is a form of escapism, allowing people to get a way from fucking trannies and other freaks, and they don't want to be reminded of them. They can shove their diversity up their fucking asses. I just want to kill shit with my big mommy milkers waifu, have big dick numbers and interesting loot that makes me do even more dps and kill more stuff. Or have an immersive story where I actually want to know what is gonna happen next, and not just click on boxes to make the boring text go by faster or skip the cutscenes showing faggots pretending to be normal humans

Last edited:

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
177d 14h 29m
Its one of two options:

1) more diversity in content. 1 raid per patch is boring. (and the survey reviewers were retarded and didn't know what they meant)
2) the developers are the retarded ones

Someone should do a survey to find out!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
49d 15h 1m
You'll be shocked to learn that leftists hate it - "Real diversity can't be achieved by mathematically rating character attributes, only by dragging those pesky white males out into the street and clubbing them to death and replacing them with far more deserving people of color!"

RobXIII

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
39d 14h 7m
either they just made that shit up or it shows how fucking out of touch devs really are. How about making games less of a service and lootbox bonanza and instead make them fun. People want to play fun games and not be lectured about diversity. Gaming is a form of escapism, allowing people to get a way from fucking trannies and other freaks, and they don't want to be reminded of them. They can shove their diversity up their fucking asses. I just want to kill shit with my big mommy milkers waifu, have big dick numbers and interesting loot that makes me do even more dps and kill more stuff. Or have an immersive story where I actually want to know what is gonna happen next, and not just click on boxes to make the boring text go by faster or skip the cutscenes showing faggots pretending to be normal humans

Amod Amod I think Boozecube hacked Bubbles account!

I don't have a problem with the LGBTBBQ people, love who you love as long as it's consenting adults. But this quantitative diversity is just awful. Latest game I played was Horizon Forbidden West, and you could reliably predict that every 2nd side quest would have some woke MESSAGE thrown in your face 3 times in 3 steps of that same quest.

Just get some good developers, let them work from home so who cares what they look like, and give us a good expansion(lol)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
73d 15h 34m
You'll be shocked to learn that leftists hate it - "Real diversity can't be achieved by mathematically rating character attributes, only by dragging those pesky white males out into the street and clubbing them to death and replacing them with far more deserving people of color!"

They love the results though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
86d 7h 8m
We need to weaponise it somehow.

I think using it to rate real people, probably Blizzard employees, is the way.

Alternatively use it to rate Jewish people but include them as "white", "capitalist" and "upper class" to give them the lowest rating possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: TJT

Zapatta

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
333d 23h 29m
I think the twisted takeaway from this is they essentially broke down diversity into quantified numbers with different weights and this tool basically provides feedback on how to min-max diversity

Sounds a lot like when the FDA tells you how much rat feces you are allowed to have in a hotdog.

• 2Worf
Reactions: Rogosh and Izo

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
66d 13h 40m

Everyone told me I was crazy for my Blizzard boycott.

Look what your bucks went into lmao.