Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wish i had a time machine to take screenshots of that back to 2003-2004 when all those evil white men where slaving away on Wow and show them what their legacy would be.

Its genuinely sad how pervasive this woke racist thought policing is in this day and age.

• 8Like
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

I think the twisted takeaway from this is they essentially broke down diversity into quantified numbers with different weights and this tool basically provides feedback on how to min-max diversity

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

They probably thought of that while designing their new company logo:
ew4UIR6.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

Just look at the 2019 International Game Developers Association (IGDA) “Developer Satisfaction Survey,” which asked developers what they considered to be the most important factor in the growth of the gaming industry. The most common response? “More diversity in content.” It’s not even a question anymore.

either they just made that shit up or it shows how fucking out of touch devs really are. How about making games less of a service and lootbox bonanza and instead make them fun. People want to play fun games and not be lectured about diversity. Gaming is a form of escapism, allowing people to get a way from fucking trannies and other freaks, and they don't want to be reminded of them. They can shove their diversity up their fucking asses. I just want to kill shit with my big mommy milkers waifu, have big dick numbers and interesting loot that makes me do even more dps and kill more stuff. Or have an immersive story where I actually want to know what is gonna happen next, and not just click on boxes to make the boring text go by faster or skip the cutscenes showing faggots pretending to be normal humans

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Its one of two options:

1) more diversity in content. 1 raid per patch is boring. (and the survey reviewers were retarded and didn't know what they meant)
2) the developers are the retarded ones

Someone should do a survey to find out!

• 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that this is the worst thing I've seen on the internet. It's like witnessing Mein Kampf being published. They will be measuring skulls next.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
You'll be shocked to learn that leftists hate it - "Real diversity can't be achieved by mathematically rating character attributes, only by dragging those pesky white males out into the street and clubbing them to death and replacing them with far more deserving people of color!"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
either they just made that shit up or it shows how fucking out of touch devs really are. How about making games less of a service and lootbox bonanza and instead make them fun. People want to play fun games and not be lectured about diversity. Gaming is a form of escapism, allowing people to get a way from fucking trannies and other freaks, and they don't want to be reminded of them. They can shove their diversity up their fucking asses. I just want to kill shit with my big mommy milkers waifu, have big dick numbers and interesting loot that makes me do even more dps and kill more stuff. Or have an immersive story where I actually want to know what is gonna happen next, and not just click on boxes to make the boring text go by faster or skip the cutscenes showing faggots pretending to be normal humans

Amod Amod I think Boozecube hacked Bubbles account!

I don't have a problem with the LGBTBBQ people, love who you love as long as it's consenting adults. But this quantitative diversity is just awful. Latest game I played was Horizon Forbidden West, and you could reliably predict that every 2nd side quest would have some woke MESSAGE thrown in your face 3 times in 3 steps of that same quest.

Just get some good developers, let them work from home so who cares what they look like, and give us a good expansion(lol)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You'll be shocked to learn that leftists hate it - "Real diversity can't be achieved by mathematically rating character attributes, only by dragging those pesky white males out into the street and clubbing them to death and replacing them with far more deserving people of color!"

They love the results though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
We need to weaponise it somehow.

I think using it to rate real people, probably Blizzard employees, is the way.

Alternatively use it to rate Jewish people but include them as "white", "capitalist" and "upper class" to give them the lowest rating possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I think the twisted takeaway from this is they essentially broke down diversity into quantified numbers with different weights and this tool basically provides feedback on how to min-max diversity

Sounds a lot like when the FDA tells you how much rat feces you are allowed to have in a hotdog.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
When those games flop hard, they will blame the players of course. Keep making shitty games that no one wants Blizz.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Everyone told me I was crazy for my Blizzard boycott.

Look what your bucks went into lmao.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That's enough derailing this thread which is nominally about Blizzard into name-calling and history that's nothing to do with Blizzard. Take it to the shaw or screenshots.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity