Borderlands 2

Goldenmean_sl

shitlord
I'm sure the moonbase is coming eventually (they've certainly teased it enough), but it looks like the next story DLC is going to be a Halloween themed one called Headhunter Pack:T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest.

Also, yes, Tiny Tina and Hammerlock start at 30. The other two start at 15.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep and Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage are both $9.99 each. The Season Pass is $29.99.

Does the Season Pass also include the Psycho Pack and Mechromancer Pack, and Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt, and Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty?

If it includes all that I'd say the Season Pass is worth it?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep and Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage are both $9.99 each. The Season Pass is $29.99.

Does the Season Pass also include the Psycho Pack and Mechromancer Pack, and Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt, and Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty?

If it includes all that I'd say the Season Pass is worth it?
I think the Season pass includes Mechromancer, big game hunt, captain scarlett, tiny tina and torque. Psycho pack is individual. I have all of those except the psycho pack, and I have only paid for the season pass.

I have finished the captain scarlett (meh), torque (ok), tina (awesome) and never finsihed the big game hunt.

Total probably around 30 ish+ hours of additional content depending on the difficulty you play it on. I felt ok with the price of the season pass, but I really enjoy the game with over 200 hours played.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Season Pass (when I got it at launch) didn't include mechromancer, and didn't give me psycho either. Did include the level increase and new difficulty (slag++ as I hear it called).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Playthrough 1:
Scarlet: 15-30
Torque: 15-30
Hammerlock: 30-35
Tina: 30-35

Playthrough 2 they all scale to 50.

Keep in mind, DLC areas and quests though are locked at the level you first enter them. If you go into the scarlett DLC at level 6 to check it out, decide it's too hard, then come back at level 26, it will still be level 15 (the minimum when you zoned in at 4). That only applies to the zones or quests you actually enter or accept though.

One last thing about the DLC. While most of the DLC has great and fun content, playing them will completely destroy any challenge in the original game, since they will heavily overlevel you for the original campaign, causing it to be trivial (and thus, boring).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Bunch of misinformation in the last few posts. Season pass is all four campaign DLC + UVHM. It does NOT include the mechromancer, psycho, or level increase.

Also, quick googling says no more season passes for the new DLCs. I guessed wrong at that one.

Stillborn_sl

shitlord
For us Vita owners:

Randy Pitchford @DuvalMagic

Breaking: Borderlands 2 for Playstation Vita has been announced to great applause at the Sony press briefing at Gamescom.
10:28 AM - 20 Aug 2013

Crone

Bunch of misinformation in the last few posts. Season pass is all four campaign DLC + UVHM. It does NOT include the mechromancer, psycho, or level increase.

Also, quick googling says no more season passes for the new DLCs. I guessed wrong at that one.
So sounds like the Season Pass would be worth it then, considering it contains the 4 DLCs.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

Why do I have mechromancer then? I got the normal version of Borderlands 2 with the season pass. Mechromancer was the first DLC that unlocked for me if I remember correctly. Was it a pre-order bonus? I think I had the game on pre-order.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
You might have pre-ordered the base game, that got you the mechromancer for free.
That must be it then. Just checked on steam. Everything there is unlocked except the psycho and extra costumes. Apologize for misinformation earlier then
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

You sure the level increase wasn't granted with DLC? I thought UVHM+Level increase were one package and included...

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You sure the level increase wasn't granted with DLC? I thought UVHM+Level increase were one package and included...
Guess you're right, my bad
frown.png

Another thing they fucked up on BL2, way too much fucking DLC. Can't keep track of it all.

Crone

Ya, I can't keep track of this stuff! I'm going to just buy the Season Pass and see what I get! haha

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Here is a steam ss of my DLC. Everything except for the psycho pack comes off the Season Pass.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I bought it off GMG like a year after release. That is why everything except for Psycho is Retail. I guess there is an off-chance Steam's season pass works differently but I doubt it.

Goatface

there were certain pc bonus deals that came out with mechro and fairly certain there was a deal with psycho out not to long.
is the creature slaughter dome counted as dlc for pc?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
So I'm trying to beat the Bunker in TVHM and I can get him to about half hp before I day (lol tvhm solo balance). Anyone available to come rape face real quick? It's on PC