Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
It is also the birthday of Kim Il Sung, lets stop speculating with zero evidence.
Yes, except North Korea doesn't need to set off IED's at as marathon to threaten us, they've spent the past few weeks threatening MISSLES. Some nutjob who wants to make a point about "PATRIOT BLOOD RUNNING DOWN THE STREETS" and crap is much more likely.

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
Can we have one event where we don't need to make a statement or try to kill people? Jesus. Bombs over everywhere at this point.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
my boss was a block away at a job on church street about a half hr before the first explosion.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PALaBFs.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The "explosion" at the JFK library is confirmed to be an unrelated electrical fire confined to a mechanical room

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if you ever wondered what the inside of a human leg looked like

s_b08_53227479.jpg

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Head doctor or something talking now, saying this is definitely IED weapon style wounds. People had to have amputations.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It looks like the guy in the tough truck shirt is literally pinching his femoral artery as they head to the aid station. I hope if I ever get that fucked that there's just some dude in a cowboy hat there to give me a hand.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's bedlam over there. Every news source is reporting that police are getting tons of reports of packages all over the place.

CBS is even reporting that they found an unexploded device directly under the grandstand at the finish line

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I updated my DailyMile app on FB to 26.19999 miles for today

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The NY Post is reporting that a suspect is currently identified and being guarded at the hospital, but they also say 12 people are dead so it's highly unlikely.