Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba doesn't seem to realize that in the last couple years he's proven himself to be someone that there is no value in having a discussion with. Now and then someone is going to step up to the plate and give it a go but basically we're all just done. We're so done.
Oh, I've realized you guys were done long ago.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The worst part is these people are almost never right about the quantative stuff they believe (IE the hard numbers).

"They teach you that if you are not part of the minority you cannot be discriminated against," she said. "A black person cannot be racist to a white person. A female cannot be sexist towards aman because men are the majority."

Where? There are more women than men in the U.S., more women than male voters, and there are a lot more women in college. At some point, women are going to have to admit they are the majority, right?

Indeed, one of the scenarios considered a microaggression was saying "I think true marriage is between a man and a woman because that's what the Bible says, but I respect everyone's choices."

The course's professor said that "if it (your opinion) hurts others you should question those views - specifically the Bible."

You're not allowed to have that belief. So, what if it hurts the Christians feelings that you believe gay people should be able to get married? Should you question your views? How the fuck do these idiots operate?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
There is an "equal pay bake sale" going on in my town right now. $1 for men and $0.75 for women per cookie. I can't decide whether I should tell them I identify as a woman or start crying about how triggered I am by their ableism by having no consideration for my type 1 diabetes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There is an "equal pay bake sale" going on in my town right now. $1 for men and $0.75 for women per cookie. I can't decide whether I should tell them I identify as a woman or start crying about how triggered I am by their ableism by having no consideration for my type 1 diabetes.
They can't even get the incorrect info right. It's 77 cents for every dollar. Women suck at math.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Do both until you get free cookies to help with your blood sugar dips.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The course?s professor said that ?if it (your opinion) hurts others you should question those views ? specifically the Bible.?[/I]

You're not allowed to have that belief. So, what if it hurts the Christians feelings that you believe gay people should be able to get married? Should you question your views? How the fuck do these idiots operate?
You don't think there's at least a possibility that the professor meant "hurts others" as in "causes actual harm"? Like, by denying people the right to be married? Just asking.

Jive Turkey

Karen
"I think true marriage is between a man and a woman because that's what the Bible says,but I respect everyone's choices."

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Tell them you work for Microsoft and deserve a free cookie.

http://www.windowscentral.com/micros...-its-employees

Today, for every $1 earned by men, our female employees in the U.S. earn 99.8 cents at the same job title and level. Racial and ethnic minorities in the U.S. combined earn $1.004 for every $1 earned by their Caucasian counterparts. Breaking it down even further, African American/black employees are at $1.003; Hispanic/Latino(a) employees are at 99.9 cents; and Asian employees are at $1.006 for every $1 earned by Caucasian employees at the same job title and level, respectively.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You don't think there's at least a possibility that the professor meant "hurts others" as in "causes actual harm"? Like, by denying people the right to be married? Just asking.
No, I don't believe that, because the person said, literally, they should be able to because it's just his opinion.

"I thinktruemarriage is between a man and a woman because that's what the Bible says, but I respect everyone's choices."

He's obviously differentiating 'marriage' and his version of 'true marriage', then goes on to add he respects everyone's choices--given what the teacher said afterwords? I think you really have to stretch to give that benefit of the doubt.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I read the name wrong and was going to shitpost about Stevie Nicks being a white girl. Still, gives me a chance to post some good music...
smile.png

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
No, I don't believe that, because the person said, literally, they should be able to because it's just his opinion.

?I thinktruemarriage is between a man and a woman because that?s what the Bible says, but I respect everyone?s choices.?

He's obviously differentiating 'marriage' and his version of 'true marriage', then goes on to add he respects everyone's choices--given what the teacher said afterwords? I think you really have to stretch to give that benefit of the doubt.
OK, fair enough. Withdrawn.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, it's almost like discrimination is illegal and they aren't doing it. Hmmm...
Hah yeah, I still have yet to see anyone giving the name of a company that actually pays women $0.77 for $1.0 the men get paid for the same job. Talk about a good case to get sued.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Tell them you work for Microsoft and deserve a free cookie.

http://www.windowscentral.com/micros...-its-employees
And I'm sure the Fucking White Males in the company are getting screwed over in the name of diversity to get those figures to that point. Personal aptitude and capability? Sorry, you can't make more than LaFonda who is gone half of the time dealing with her kids. You're output is twice what Mario's is? Perhaps you should slow your work down as what you are doing is a microagression