Call of Duty Black Ops 4

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone know the actual TIME this opens on the 12th? They were doing 1pm EDT for all the beta stuff so I'm guessing it's that?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20181010_134716.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can somebody confirm this? I swear the wording is so weird on all the sites I've been too. But if I buy the season pass thing, it says I get "day 1" access to Classified (the prison remake for zombies I think?). I don't understand if that day 1 pertains to early access, or if they are saying it will be available day 1 unlike the 12 maps and 4 zombie stories they have planned.

Basically are people without season pass getting access to Classified eventually?

spronk

FPS noob
some streamers are going live now, the 72 hour (?) charity marathon run to support jobs for vets is also live now with pro players

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So tempted to trade in my wow gold in for blizz bucks and buy this game tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
hope streamers will be doing BR tonight, that's not something that's coming out later or anything is it?

spronk

FPS noob
battle royale goes live tonight, zombies and MP is live now for streamers and everyone at the same time as BR

be pretty interesting to see what most people play first, I suspect just regular multiplayer

Cybsled

Fuck regular MP, only reason I bought this was the battle royale. I need something to fill the PUBG void.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, I'm only playing the BR. I'm sure the CS hardcore crowd will play Search and Destroy or whatever.

Going to be interesting on release. I'm betting with the 5 billion people playing this shit at once the servers are going to get destroyed. I'm pretty sure every BR streamer is going to start at midnight as well. I can't wait to kill some of the shittier ones. Make sure to count all the doofuses with ttv or twitch in their name in the killfeed though. It was REAL bad during beta.

Cybsled

Yeah, I'm only playing the BR. I'm sure the CS hardcore crowd will play Search and Destroy or whatever.

Going to be interesting on release. I'm betting with the 5 billion people playing this shit at once the servers are going to get destroyed. I'm pretty sure every BR streamer is going to start at midnight as well. I can't wait to kill some of the shittier ones. Make sure to count all the doofuses with ttv or twitch in their name in the killfeed though. It was REAL bad during beta.

Ya, Shroud and Doc have been MIA for most of today. Shroud especially will probably do a massive length stream just playing Blackout

spronk

FPS noob
everything is up, seems smooth so far on pc and ps4. doc and shroud are streaming blackout already on PC, I've played two MP games on PS4 so far and loving the gunplay and maps. MP is extremely low TTK and fast paced with tight maps so, yeah, its COD like always. Gonna play blackout tomorrow, just playing a few MP games tonight to have fun and then off to bed.

i'm getting the PC version tomorrow so if anyone ever wants to group up just add me, thediamondage on PS4 and spronk#1474 on battle.net

Argarth

On the verandah
everything is up, seems smooth so far on pc and ps4. doc and shroud are streaming blackout already on PC, I've played two MP games on PS4 so far and loving the gunplay and maps. MP is extremely low TTK and fast paced with tight maps so, yeah, its COD like always. Gonna play blackout tomorrow, just playing a few MP games tonight to have fun and then off to bed.

i'm getting the PC version tomorrow so if anyone ever wants to group up just add me, thediamondage on PS4 and spronk#1474 on battle.net

Just logged in to catch some of Shroud's stream, guy is a machine. Game looks like a ton of fun.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
GMG has it for $50.99. I had to bite on it at that price especially after watching moonmoon's stream and saw there is a Left for Dead mode. lol

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Game runs very well, even on my shit CPU and moderate (970) gpu. Got a few wins. I literally cost us an easy win too, but I did it with great skill!

Yeah. I killed him with the IMPACT of the grenade I threw.

And also basketballs are lulzy.

Overall super smooth so far. Hopefully they keep updating/adding content to keep it going so it doesn't get stagnant like PUBG did.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Overall super smooth so far. Hopefully they keep updating/adding content to keep it going so it doesn't get stagnant like PUBG did.

That's my fear. the one map feels VERY small very fast. every nook and cranny feels like a hot drop for me right now. the fact you can pretty much cross the map in the wing suit imo is not a good thing to speak for the map size still. Thats one thing I wish a dev would do is bring in the slower paced/larger maps/military sim style of pubg but not be done by a shit dev like pubg.

Plus im just bad at the arcade shooters these days. my TTK on guys when i have the advantage on them feels rediculously high and they just turn and burst me down super fast. and they dont look like they have better armor than I do.

But so far i've only done solo's just to get my settings right again etc. When i did duo's in beta it felt a lot better just having the backup. plus the map feels not so cramped when the population of opposing people/teams gets cut in half.