Captain America: Winter Soldier

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I think you're missing the point. Those that went their separate ways were "leaders/targets." SHIELD will still be operating to an extent but who is running it is the question. Hydra's plan was foiled but they're still there. Do they make it HAMMER? do they keep the name SHIELD? Who knows... I think SHIELD is a belief or ideal now. People call themselves Christians but don't always follow the beliefs. Cap, Fury, Hill, Coulson etc have the core values of SHIELD, something that Hydra doesn't have no matter what they call themselves.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Really liked the movie but why didn't they just use the face changer thingy that Black Widow did and all walk onto the ships they needed undetected and replace the chips that way?

Cybsled

They probably didn't know who was HYDRA at that point, which would make it harder to imitate some random minion.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why didn't they just call Thor to bat them out of the sky with thunder?

Cause it's a comic book movie.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Thor is on Asgard, they have no way to contact him.

Fuck Tuco, get your shit together.
tongue.png

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I won't say I didn't like it, but the things I found most entertaining were the Danny Pudi cameo and just how much in the River Tam / Illyria mold Scarlet Witch turned out.

Much like Thor 2, I think the script needed another pass or three.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Saw this in IMAX 3D with the fiancee and we both loved it! She geeks out at the Marvel Universe as much as I do which makes it even more enjoyable. The 3D was very well done, albeit minimal in most cases but during some of the more intense action scenes it was enough to add tension and excitement to them.

I believe we rank this one right up there with Avengers for us.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm

Not because it's a comic book movie because they all have their own comic and now have their own movies. Hell why have a Batman comic book/movie if all you need is Superman to come in and do the job, why the fuck have any other DC comic book/movie because Superman.

Seriously Tuco, that was like the lamest post ever.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really liked the movie but why didn't they just use the face changer thingy that Black Widow did and all walk onto the ships they needed undetected and replace the chips that way?
Because Black Widow had the only one.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because they had to wait until the absolute last minute to create a sense of dramatic tension.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because the politicians were the only one who didn't have to go through strict biometric checks since they got lapel pins of doom.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

I kept saying to myself: "Where's Iron Man?" "When are they going to get Iron Man's help?" "Call Tony Stark already." "Where's Tony?"

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Just got back from seeing it, and it was pretty awesome.

That said, was I the only one internally lol-ing at transhumanist AI on a tape-based computer?