Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Good work everyone, 4/7H is better than 1/7H. Could've gt Koragh but just wasn't our day.

Going to put up a big post with BRF boss guides in a few hours. Read up if you can. 650 ilvl minimum to join the crewdle starting next saturday

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any idea the typical wing progression? I ain't got time to watch all that before next week!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Most likely the order I posted it in

Edit: I dont expect people to be pros on this next week. If you get a chance to read then that's good, but if not that's OK too. Moord and I will raid lead but all of us will be working together on this progression and it will be a collaboration. I think the Saturday crew has a strong dedicated core now.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I'm excited to learn the fights from scratch with a group. I'll read the guides, but this will be much better than learning in pugs with hm. Yuck.

Valechec_sl

shitlord
Since Mr. Noodle got tired of waiting for my transfers to go through, is there anyone around that can invite my characters to the guild?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Haha sorry. My wife came home.

Like draegan said any member can invite!!

Our guild is thinning. We need more members for saturday

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As long as we have 10-12 we are good!
15-20 is ideal. Clump mechanics can be a pain in the ass with less, just as spread mechanics are if you go much over. Some unique mechanics in BRF will be easier with an average-sized group as well; smashing ore during Oregorger's rolling phase, etc.

I would assume that more people will show up for BRF than have been showing up for the tail end of HM anyway.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
15-20 is ideal. Clump mechanics can be a pain in the ass with less, just as spread mechanics are if you go much over. Some unique mechanics in BRF will be easier with an average-sized group as well; smashing ore during Oregorger's rolling phase, etc.

I would assume that more people will show up for BRF than have been showing up for the tail end of HM anyway.
You're right. Didn't really think of it like that.

And fml, I don't know what mage spec to stick with. In the logs, I do less dmg but am in a higher percentile as fire, but do more dmg at a considerably lower percentile as frost. So I guess I am a shitty frost mage, but the spec is just currently better? Ugh.

Zastlyn

Peasant
Frost is awesome at AoE atm. especially burst. Fire is the bottom of the barrel but towards the middle/end of BRF they'll be a lot better. Like always, they need proper gear, which they didn't have at all in highmaul.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Top 200 WCL for Tectus heroic is 195 fire, 4 frost, and 1 arcane. Mythic is fire in all 200 spots (because on Mythic you're forced to do the fight the 'right' way, and with the additional mechanics you have up to 12 targets to AE for the hardest part of the fight).

Arcane already tends to dominate single target and burst-down-adds fights, and will only get even stronger once they have the 4pc set bonus.

Titleist

Trakanon Raider
I will be there on Saturday with Buckshotz. Glad to hear you guys got 4/7 down this week, I lost internet on the way to Twins and by the time it came back my wife had crap for me to do.