Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Elsebet

Peasant
Edit: I'm looking at renting a mumble server. I was going to host one but Comcast recently put us on a bandwidth max each month. It's cheap enough that I don't care, and I don't feel like having burned kids/aliens staring at me or the Waterboy popping in.
I have a vent server for just that reason, I think mine is like $25 a year or something. I do prefer Mumble though and will probably switch. My advice is to find a host where you can do clanpay so all the raiders can help pay for it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I probably won't "collect" lol, I'm doing this as a personal gift because I feel generous. IF people want to donate I'll see if I can set something up like Else suggested

Edit: Got a new Mumble setup, info is in the Guild Info tab. It should have a password, so let me know if that password works or not.

You can use it for PUGs if you want, but if I find a bunch of dudes I don't know chilling in there constantly I'll probably ban them lol.

I couldn't use Alavaz' link, it wouldn't accept USA cards and my paypal is fucked up

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I probably won't "collect" lol, I'm doing this as a personal gift because I feel generous. IF people want to donate I'll see if I can set something up like Else suggested

Edit: Got a new Mumble setup, info is in the Guild Info tab. It should have a password, so let me know if that password works or not.

You can use it for PUGs if you want, but if I find a bunch of dudes I don't know chilling in there constantly I'll probably ban them lol.

I couldn't use Alavaz' link, it wouldn't accept USA cards and my paypal is fucked up
as long as you give some people access to banning shouldn't be too bad to police it if it gets used for pugs.

Valechec_sl

shitlord

It works, tested as soon as you changed the info.

Dang, guess my mumble server wasn't good enough?

Edit: Oh, I see you didn't like the alien. You can clear chat on mumble by right-clicking and selecting "Clear". Also, you just had to say something and I wouldn't post pictures anymore
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I enjoyed your mumble server and appreciate what you did providing it, at this point it would be best for us to have our own since most of you guys aren't playing anymore.

Ours is only $6/month. I'll see if I can find something like clanpay, but a lot of the hosting sites were either really shady or were foreign and my credit card company did not like me working with them. I used mumbleme.com and they seem alright.

If anyone does donate I'll just use whatever is donated to increase server capacity/features/better host. I wanted typefrag but I wasn't going to pay $20/mo for it.

Edit: I'm not trying to be some all-star or anything, just really enjoy playing with everyone and want us all to enjoy ourselves. Couple people asked if I wanted to be guild leader or wanted to make a new guild since Hist has run off. I have no desire to be some big boss or anything, I just enjoy leading raids and helping out in any way I can - whatever that means going forward is up to the guild.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I think I need to do all the tavern heroic dungeon quests so I can unlock level 3. Anyone need to do this shit?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You only need to do 10 of the quests to upgrade to inn level 3.

BTW Kreugen you filthy fucking savage liar, I looked up the weapons on Flamebender and they only target ranged. I'm thinking either a ranged was chilling in the DPS pile or we got them thrown onto us when we stacked (if that is possible). Could've been when a meteor came too.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I enjoyed your mumble server and appreciate what you did providing it, at this point it would be best for us to have our own since most of you guys aren't playing anymore.

Ours is only $6/month. I'll see if I can find something like clanpay, but a lot of the hosting sites were either really shady or were foreign and my credit card company did not like me working with them. I used mumbleme.com and they seem alright.

If anyone does donate I'll just use whatever is donated to increase server capacity/features/better host. I wanted typefrag but I wasn't going to pay $20/mo for it.

Edit: I'm not trying to be some all-star or anything, just really enjoy playing with everyone and want us all to enjoy ourselves. Couple people asked if I wanted to be guild leader or wanted to make a new guild since Hist has run off. I have no desire to be some big boss or anything, I just enjoy leading raids and helping out in any way I can - whatever that means going forward is up to the guild.
im sure itd be nice to have control over the guild bank.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You only need to do 10 of the quests to upgrade to inn level 3.

BTW Kreugen you filthy fucking savage liar, I looked up the weapons on Flamebender and they only target ranged. I'm thinking either a ranged was chilling in the DPS pile or we got them thrown onto us when we stacked (if that is possible). Could've been when a meteor came too.
Where do you see this? Weapons in melee range are a pretty common thing.

I don't know how timers overlap but I suppose it could be meteor people having a weapon tossed at them as they move in.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The weapons only target ranged.

We get weapons in melee when a ranged is targeted by Molten Torrent then runs in for the soak and doesn't get out in time. Or they kite the cinder wolf too close to melee.

That's it.

So if you ever see a spinning weapon near the boss it is because a ranged failed and should feel bad about it.